Oh raven- unlike pluto

(title is a song :) )

(seonghwa's pov??)

I finally got discharged although It was a long process of the doctor trying to convince that I should stay at least one more day for safety and a song mingi insisting that I go "home" I then just noticed, damn mingi can be stubborn when he insists on something... but he's so convincing in an argument.

"Like I said he's coming home, Today. so! ill be taking him right now thank you doc!" Mingi gave the doctor and the nurse a sarcastic wink while guiding me to the door.

"Is this really necessary.. come on mingi I should have stayed-"

mingi then again put a edge of a apple in my mouth like a horse making me shut up

'SHShshshhshshhH, qUiTe" he said looking at my eyes he was trying so hard not to laugh.

I bit into the part that was in my mouth and spat out the apple "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING ALL THESES APPLES FROM???!" I was genially curious that he has an army of apples.

He laughed "I got them from the doctor, I kind of throwed one at him... you know. A apple a day kept the doctor away and I wanted him farrrr away."

I looked at Mingi's face his side view was perfectly presented for me.

"you are the kindest person I met..." I said softly. I could see that Mingi's eyes soften and looked at me with a small smile

"but also one of the stupidest people alive." I laughed

"ouch this cold boy has feelings you know" He scolded me he put his hands on his heart as if he was just shot

we laughed together until I felt a jolt of pain in my stomach. It took my breath away and mingi immediately grabbed me.

"are you okay?! your not in a lot of pain right?" He panicked

"I'm okay really just laughing made my tummy tighter and It hurt." I held my tummy as the pain slowly went away.

"Right lets get home right now you need to rest and I need to shower." Mingi put my arm over his neck and shoulder and walked to his nice black car. "here let me help you get in" mingi opened the door and placed me in the car, closed the door and ran to the drivers side to start the car.

"Yah I'm older that you, you know. I don't have to be treated like a baby." I pouted looking at him as he turned the keys and the car roared.

"yeah, your older by 1. plus you look like a baby..(mingi began to stare into my eyes, I will admit mingi was handsome he looked so good and his eyes where hypnotizing) And baby's are known to be cute so I don't see the difference when I look at you."

I froze. I always freeze when he says something like that I always get flustered. but always wonder if he is only saying theses things because he feels bad that I'm lonely that I have no friends or family. I then began to only think about the bad.

we finally made it to Mingi's house after the long drive of thinking, listening to music and mingi asking if I feel pain and if I'm okay every 5 seconds.

"woah your house is huge..." I stared in shock and amazement. mingi then walked next to me.

"well I guess, compared to my family's or my family's business's houses its really nothing." Mingi stared at the house. and I believe if the house had a soul it would have probably left it if mingi stared like that with his cold eyes.

"um mingi.. I had a question." I ask softly I was worried that it was something mingi wouldn't want to talk about.

"hit me with it" He glanced at me and I saw that his eye were no longer cold they were soft. As if I just wacked a soft spot in his heart. he smiled lightly

"Where is YOUR family..? you never talk about them.. why"

Mingi's eye then when cold for a second. "They are very big in Korea. they thought I was always less then what I actually was, then a spark hit them that made them think I would be the most successful out of their sons so they wanted me to rule the business and I didn't want that so I left." "Not like they treated me like a prince it was quite the opposite at first. But what about you." he bend down to look me in the eyes.

"I-I don't wanna-"

I was cut off by Mingi's smile.

"I know you don't. you made that quite clear when you asked where you were going to stay when we left the hospital." 'lets just go inside"

we began to walk when my leg began to weaken and before I knew it I was about to fall until I saw mingi grab me before I could even hit the ground. he held me by the waist,

"you okay..?"

"I'm okay I forgot I can't move.."

I was then lifted and held by mingi bridle style and he continued to walk teasing and talking to me the whole way there. he then immediately guided me to a bedroom laying me on the bed. It was quite and comfortable to

"get rest ill be downstairs" we turned off the lights although it didn't really do anything because it wa still day out side.

" wait mingi" I choked out not even realizing I said his name.

"yeah?" he stopped in his tracks. woah the way the light from out side hit his jawline, hands and hair made him look like he really was a prince.

"I- I- Want- I-" I couldn't form any sentences and sat there feeling embarrassed.

he chucked "spit it out princess" I melted at the name now I knew I couldn't function right anymore...

"well- I- I- don't want y-you to lea- leave -stay with me - I was always alone at the hospital and now-"

I stopped. I felt arms wrap around my stomach not noticing mingi walk and get on the bed with me.

"okay, if that's what princess wants then mingi will stay." he said teasingly as I softly hit his shoulder. he then pulled me and placed me lightly on him while lowering my head on his chest with his hand. "go to sleep" mingi said softly in my ear and I slowly drifted away.

I should have told him that when I get really comfortable I will try to more even closer so I basically move when I sleep and well.... I suddenly heard something then I felt a light squeeze on my ass and the hands then tightened on my waist following with a groan from mingi.

"Ugh.. careful baby your grinding on me and if you continue I don't think I can hold back." mingi rasped in my ear and I froze did I really just do that I-
this
my soul left my body then I felt mingi lightly bite my neck earning a yelp from me. I was now fully wake. but ii just tried not to talk about it and went back to sleep

mingi was awake for all of it though.. mingi lightly smirked to himself

"not be embarrassed baby I enjoyed it." he whispered again and he could feel me heat up.

He laughed quietly to himself. "good night"

we were now both asleep.

words; 1287

date; 13/23/20

when writing this I told my self yassss mingi get some ass xD I think I have a problem :')