In my head-peter manos

(The titles will be songs) :)

School didn't start until 30 minutes so all the students stood out side or in the halls and classrooms, Mingi leaned on the entrance of the school looking at his phone.

Hoes

Thiccbishjongho(yunho): I'm not going to school today I'm not felling it😐

Mingi's-lost-humor(San): not surprised honestly, I'm guessing it's because we have that one test huh.?

Thiccbishjongho: Bingo!

Tallestonehere(hongjoon): yup not surprised.

Itsyaboi(mingi): yunho aren't you ever gonna change your name?

Apple(jongho):YA I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE IT

Thiccbishjongho: why? Some one is finally appreciating your thickness be happy jongho ;)

Itsyaboi: wait... which one of you assholes change my fucking name.
.....

Tallestonehere:...

Thiccbishjongho:

Apple: Oop-👀

Yourweeklyasshole(Yeosang): top ten anime betrayals...

Itsyaboi: stfu any ways I was gonna ask where your guys are?

Thiccbishjongho:like I said I ain't going

Apple:me neither I'm at Japan with my family for a small trip thing

Yourweeklyasshole: yeah no, it's hell over there no thanks

Tallestonehere: I'm also out of town

Itsyaboi: ugh never mind ima go bye.

Mingi turned off his phone grunting. Unbelievable... Mingi thought.
he began to walk towards the courtyard that had students sitting around and walking. His eyes focused around him and then he saw some one leading at the bottom of a tree. Mingi could swear that time slowed once he saw it, he didn't know who was sitting there but whoever it was it pulled him closer. Once he got to the tree he peaked to the opposite side to see the same boy from the park.

Park seonghwa

He saw that he had earbuds in and his eyes shut. The sun shined on his skin making him look so ..

Angelic.

He walked closer guessing that the music was so loud that he couldn't hear or feel anything around him so Mingi sat next to the boy
His eyes where still shut so Mingi grabbed one of the buds closing his own eyes and put it in his own ear. Seonghwas eyes opened slowly and he looked beside him and saw him, Song Mingi. seonghwa was dazes he looked so.. pretty... people would kinda be scared of Mingi or think that he was only strong nothing else but seonghwa knew there was more to the popular boy he could tell that The Who popularity thing is kinda uncomfortable but yet is nice that people know your name and face. He looked at his face, his jawline was sharp and his hair glistening as the sun hit it he looked like a Knight....

"Wow the song's nice," Ming slowly opens his eyes and looked at seonghwas eyes

"I-i..." seonghwa was flustered for no reason he was embarrassed that he was caught starring.
Mingo began to chuckle and put the earbud around seonghwas ear so it wouldn't touch the floor.
"It'sp okay I'm sorry I just showed up out of nowhere" Mingi smiled to him and seonghwa felt the walls he had put him self in earn a dent once he saw the smile that Laid before him.

"No it's totally okay! Really it's nice to have some one to just sit next to" he slightly smiled realizing that the first time he had smiled to some one in the whole lifetime he spent at this school. Seonghwa felt himself heat up

Mingi lightly laughters "your cute."
Seonghwa stopped working completely.

"Excuse me...?" Seonghwa stared blankly at mingi

"Nothing now let get up and do something. all you do is do homework, sit and not talk."
Mingo grabbed seonghwas hand and slowly dragged seonghwa to the cafeteria as they got food and sat down.

"Well eat." Mingi starred into seonghwas eyes

"You didn't have to buy me food you know-"

Seonghwa was cut off by mingi grabbing a apple and shoving the edge of it into seonghwas mouth

"Shh and eat your lucky a friend of mine is out of town he would have busted that thing open with his bare thumbs and throw the sides at us."
Seonghwa knew there was no point in arguing with mingi and began to eat.

"Hmmm cute..."
seonghwa then lifted his eyes and looked at gi

"Excuse me..?"

" nothing... FuCkInG fInIsH tHe DaMn ApPlE!"

"YA OKAY OKAY I CAN EAT WITH MY OWN HANDS alright alright.         I GOT IT!!!!.        what are you doing.....? A-AH-   M-MINGI!!!"

Save the apples..... u_____u poor things couldn't even be eaten

Words:760

Oof okay I know I'm a bad writer okay TT

Date- 13/22/2020 1:13pm