The end.

This title... is not a song.

I busted down the door to the apartment they were all staying at for a bit,

"Your favorite asshole is here!!!" I yelled cupping my cheeks while winking.

"YAH THE FUCKING DOOR!" I hear hongjoong Yelp while pointing behind me. I turned back unphased.

"Oh- right oops to bad it happenes what can I say." I shrugged and walked to the couch

"THE HELL DO YOU MEAN IT HAPPENES?!( hongjoongs eyes followed me.) NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT-(he looked back at the door)

"Seonghwa..?" Every was was surprisingly surprised by his presence. He smiled lightly and waved..

"Hi.." he looked back at the broken door frame. "I'll pay for it because I know mingi won't." He death stared me and I sent him a flying kiss.

"He's the one how wanted to see you guys so make the most of his time. You guys got food." I said getting up as yunho walked with me

"Of course we do we got the good stuff." We snickered to each other walking into the kitchen with yeosang following us.

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I LETTING YOU THREE IDIOTS COOK." He dashed into the room

"OKAY OKAY"

"HEY- I JUST WANNA MAKE A HOT POT WITH RAMEN YAH!-"

A huge clash was heard right after. Making all of us sigh.

"Sorry about the noise. But we should probably fix that door." Everyone turn to look behind me then see the door hinge hanging an some of the door frame to be cracked and broken. Seonghwa sighed and turned back to everyone.

"He's so reckless. Don't worry I'll fix that later but I guess I did beg him to come here. I wanted to see you guys." He looked down blushing slightly embarrassed at what he just said.

Everyone was quite until San and yunho bursted un to tear and everyone else felt soft.

"You- *sniff* wanted t-to *sniff* see Us??"Wooyoung and San said as they held on to each other for more comfort.

"That's so sweet seonghwa TT"

"nOw Im AlL sOfT..." jongho said holding his heart while whining. Seonghwa chuckled lightly and hugged the younger while hongjoong, yeosang, Yunho and mingi where burning down the kitchen.

*[With mingi]*

We watched as seonghwa and the others held on to each other some crying with seonghwas presents and some being hella soft by the looks of their faces. I felt a hand in my back followed by yeosangs voice,

"He's a keeper, really I mean you guys don't even try to his the fact that you guys are whipped. He's amazing and if he is yours you better treat him right he deserves a lot." I made eye contact with jongho and Yunho who were also in the kitchen and looked down.

"I'm planning that when we leave.. I plan to confess to him today... but I'm scared what if he rejects me.. he lives in my house. That would be very awkward and sad if you think about it." I sighed playing with my hands while peeking through the door to look back at Seonghwa, he smiled at me and laughed,

"Don't burn the kitchen down mingi!" And my heart stopped and began to beat faster and I turned red.

"R-right!" And I ran back into the kitchen falling into yeosangs arms, dizzy, as he laughed.