11

Santana woke up the next morning with a massive hangover. It had been a while since she drank that much. She didn't even drink that much the weekend at Mr. Shue's wedding. And yet she hooked up with Quinn.

She sat up in the bed and looked around the room. It was a mess, her shirt was thrown on the floor. Her shorts were half hazardly hanging on the top of the closet door.

"Holy fuck." She said as she started rubbing her head.

Caitlyn came by the door and stopped, looking equally as fucked. "Dude."

"I know. This hangover is bad. Fuck, what the hell happened last night?"

"We got shit faced that's what happened." Caitlyn answered. Santana got up from her bad and began walking towards the door. "Nah you're gonna put some clothes on before you step out of this room."

Santana laughed and grabbed her shirt off of the floor. They walked out into the living room together to see the mess that used to be a party. Red solo cups all over the place, a couple girls sleeping under the table. Jay was passed out on the kitchen floor while others made do with couch space.

"Okay last night was crazy." They looked over to the kitchen counter where two and a half patron bottles sat empty. Pretty good work for eight girls who barely drank. But it did explain the mess that was left.

"What did you and Quinn talk about last night?"

Santana looked over at Caitlyn. "I did what?

"Yeah. You called her last night after a round of shots and you went outside on the balcony to talk to her. You don't remember?"

"I mean, I do. But I vaguely remember what we were talking about."

Shit shit shit. Santana went into the room to grab her phone that was plugged in, but the charger wasn't connected to the wall.

"Damnit." She whispered to herself.

As her phone was charging Santana decided to take a quick shower.

Last night was fun, she hadn't let loose in a while. And with everything going on, Daytona, Brittany- Quinn. It was much needed. Not that Quinn was any sort of trouble to her. Things in the past few weeks had been nothing but bliss and the real reality of the situation was? Quinn helped Santana in more ways than she could ever explain. It was honestly more than she could even explain, She felt that she didn't have enough words.

Once she was finished showering, she went back to find that her phone was now turned on and she had nearly a couple texts from Quinn. Santana threw on a a bra and shirt and laid back on her bed with her phone.

Good morning S, I bet you're completely hung over this morning so call me when you wake up okay?

San?

I hope you're okay..

Santana smiled. But like Quinn, she allowed herself to debunk things as well because she didn't want her emotions to let her get carried away in something that she wasn't sure was happening.

She didn't want to keep her waiting, so Santana pressed call and waited for Quinn to answer.

-------

Quinn woke up at around 6:30 the next morning. The sun was just rising so she figured it was a good time to go running. The air was cool, which was always perfect running weather for her. She changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and took a nice jog in the park.

When she returned, she checked her phone. It was only 7:15, so she knew for a fact that Santana wouldn't be awake. Jess and Emily were in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the three of them. Saturday morning meals were a tradition in the house, ever since they found out that Quinn didn't necessarily know how to cook. So Saturday's were used to teach her different meals.