20

Quinn was standing just shy of the top of the stairs – listening to Santana and Brittany's conversation. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help it. Now, she trusted Santana. More than anything. But there was always that lingering thought in the back of her mind because she knew better than anyone else about just how strong their connection was.

Once she heard the front door close, she waited to see what Santana was going to do.

Quinn peaked around the corner, spotting Santana sitting with her back against the front door, hands in her hair. Silently counting to five, she made her way down the stairs.

"Babe?" She asked as she cautiously approached Santana. "Are you okay?"

"Y- Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay." She said as she ran her hands through, slowly getting up from where she was sitting.

Quinn held out her hand, and Santana took it and followed her up to her room.

Santana's room hadn't changed much since high school – pictures covered her night stand of her and Brittany. But along with those pictures was a special one of her and Quinn from when they were in elementary school. Santana's mom had taken Quinn along with them on a family road trip to Pennsylvania. It was one of the memories that Quinn loved the most about the beginning of their friendship.

She grabbed the picture and gently brushed the dust off of it. It pictured a younger Santana and Quinn, each holding a cotton candy of their own on the shores of Lake Erie. The sun was shining and the smiles on their faces made it evident that they were enjoying their time. Honestly every memory Quinn had of her and Santana from their younger years was filled with happiness and joy.

Santana snuck up behind Quinn, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her close to her own body. "Lake Erie was nice; we should go back one day."

Quinn wanted to answer but her mind was trapped. Santana's hands had made their way into Quinn's shirt, her fingers tracing up her stomach and under her bra. They followed the strap backwards, but before Santana could unhook it Quinn turned around to face her girlfriend.

Santana found her hands on the clasp now but before she had the chance to unhook it, Quinn stopped her. "Nu-uh, babe. Not yet."

Quinn hastily pulled Santana in, her hands behind her neck. Their lips met and soon their tongues did too.

Quinn dropped onto the bed, pulling Santana on top of her. Santana straddled her as they kissed again; this time she smiled into it- stopping Quinn for a brief moment.

"What is it?" Quinn asked as she tried to lean in to kiss San, but was stopped. "Babe c'mon."

"I just love watching you get all impatient, that's all." An even bigger grin appeared on Santana's face, this time pushing Quinn back down onto the bed.

Quinn's hands found the small of Santana's back then eventually slipping under the top of her shorts. She played with the elastic with her fingers, sliding them towards the front. Quinn was teasing her now, Santana's kisses becoming frantic as she started to slide her shorts off.

Santana leaned down into Quinn's neck, placing kisses as she moved up to her ear. "Don't be such a tease babe," She whispered.

Before Quinn knew it, Santana was taking her shirt off- and she couldn't help but stare. Tumbling really toned her body out. Quinn brought her hands behind the nape of Santana's neck, pulling her back down yet again. The kisses began to get deeper, Santana's impatient hands pulling Quinn's shirt up and over her head.

Santana found Quinn's lips again, her kiss aggressive and rough. She made her way down Quinn's neck again and straight to her chest. Santana found a spot on Quinn's chest and began to mark her as a moan escaped Quinn's mouth.

"Babe..."

Santana unhooked Quinn's bra, taking it off of her and throwing it on the floor. She looked up at her girlfriend who was now staring at her, hungrily. In one fluid motion, Quinn's pants and underwear came off as well and before she knew it- she was naked. Santana hovered a bit, admiring Quinn's body.

Her fingers made their way from her chest down her stomach, going lower. Quinn shivered, waiting for Santana to make her move.

Santana began continued her descent lower when Quinn stopped her. Confused, her eyes darted upwards- checking to see if she had done anything wrong.

Quinn pulled Santana back up towards her, close enough so she could whisper in her ear, "You're wearing too much clothes, babe." Santana's eyes looked down at herself, still in her shorts and bra. Quinn reached around to Santana's back, unhooking her bra and allowing it to fall down onto her stomach. She grabbed it, throwing off the side of the bed.

Santana slipped out of her shorts, revealing her pink thong she was wearing. "God damn." Slipped out from Quinn's mouth. "Leave that on." Santana smiled, gently leaving a trail of kisses as she returned to where she was before Quinn stopped her.

Quinn's hands found their way into Santana's hair as she moved towards her center.

Santana was dancing around, teasing her. Quinn was absolutely elated. She was yearning for Santana's touch. And once she finally got to her center, Quinn's hands immediately grabbed the sheets. She threw her head back, eyes closed.

"Fuck babe.." She let out.

Sex with Santana? Was so much better sober.

-------

AN: GEEZ. I am so fucking sorry for the wait. Things have gotten really hectic lately, but here's a quick update for everyone. The next chapter should be a bit longer, dealing with karaoke night at BreadStix with everyone. Thank you to everyone who's still here. :)