14

Everything after Daytona weekend was basically pure bliss. Together, the girls decided that they would keep their relationship on the down low. The drama that would come with it was not welcomed, and so they both agreed to not post just yet.

Secretly, Quinn wanted to post. Jess had taken a picture of the moment Santana saw Quinn for the first time and it was beautiful. Quinn loved how Santana looked in her cheer uniform and it honestly took her breath away the first time she saw it in person. There was a picture of her surprised look, and then another of her hugging Quinn with her feet up in the air when she grabbed her.

Congrats my National Champion would be her caption accompanied with the pictures.

But Quinn respected what Santana wanted so she agreed to not posting.

Plus, Brittany would lose her shit if she saw it. She had suspected it from the beginning but in Quinn's defense, nothing was happening with Santana that weekend at the wedding. Other than sex, but that was a drunken hook up.

Everything that happened after just happened. The wedding got the ball moving to what was now their new relationship; and honestly nothing made Quinn happier.

"Come on babe, please?" Quinn pleaded one night. "I just wanna post those two pictures and that's it."

"Couple more days and you can I promise." Santana sat up in her bed. "Shouldn't we tell Brittany at least? I feel like, I don't know. Like we're going behind her back or something."

"Baby, we're not. She deserves to be happy, and so do we. So I mean.." Quinn paused. "It just happens to be with each other."

After they became a couple Quinn told Santana about everything. How Brittany came to hotel room that night of the barbeque and how she messaged her when she went to see her in Louisville. No secrets was something they also agreed upon because that's basically the foundation of any long distance relationship.

"Hey. We'll tell her together, when the time is right okay?"

Santana nodded in agreement and laid back down on her bed. "I miss you, you know."

"I miss you too." Quinn replied. Her heart ached not being able to be with Santana physically. But it was only a couple more weeks until summer so they didn't have to wait much longer.

"Did you finish all of your homework already?"

"I did. Thank God it's before 2 am this time. I can finally get some kind of rest." Quinn rubbed her eyes as she got under her covers. "At least it isn't too cold tonight."

"Good. Just put my jacket on if you get cold, that usually warms you up pretty fast."

Quinn smiled. Santana's cheerleading jacket was her favorite piece of clothing at the moment and she wore it nearly every day.

"Let's get some sleep. You got a big test tomorrow, and you need all the rest you can get if you're gonna get the A I know you'll get." Santana got comfortable, pulling her comforter up to her neck. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight."

-------

Waking up in the morning to Santana on FaceTime had become one of Quinn's favorite things. She got up slowly, trying not make to make too much noise. Santana didn't have a morning class today, and everything had been so fast paced since the end of the tournament that she deserved to sleep in. Quietly, she tapped her screen to put herself on mute and took her around to start getting ready.

Today was her final for Calculus and she was nervous. It was her second to the last final of the year and she needed a A to maintain her 4.0 GPA.

Santana had reassured her for the past week that the extra hours of studying that she had been putting in would pay off and that she was guaranteed an A. Quinn believed her but there was still a small voice in the back of her mind that kept doubting her.