Hi Unnie

Chapter 1: HI UNNIE

Shuhua

Eveyday starts with a tear. I find myself weak underneath the cold covers. Hard floor with a thin layer of cloth, body hurted and mostly drowned in tears.

"I told you, you can come to my room anytime if you feel uncomfortable here.." I knew who said that. To be honest, I didn't want to bother anyone, afraid of being a burden, and afraid of what people thought of me. My thoughts were clouded.

'Soojin Unnie...'

"It's fine– Are the others ready, Unnie?" I asked, Soojin was just standing there, frowning. Did I do something wrong? Do i look disgusting? "Shu... you forgot what date it is, its our rest day"

'For me, its more like depressed day'

"Ahh.. right.." I must have been thinking so deep, to the point I lost small details in my life and to the point I lost myself too. Tears were forming in my eyes as I force them to go away yet caused a waterfall only replaced with tears.

Soojin was soft for her, no matter how she would try convincing her self that the youngest would laugh, yet it still looked like she was about to cry. Sometimes laughing can always be replaced by tears. Smiles can also be replaced by tears. That was what Soojin described Shuhua. Happy in the outside, sad in the inside.

"Let's cuddle in my bed. You might need someone to cuddle with" That's what she said. Soojin was one of those people who would never let you go and I liked that. She was someone... I needed.

Deep in the covers, bed softer than mine, scent smelled like soft peach with a soft vanilla smell and her room has never changed. Out of all, everything looked perfect.

'Even the owner of the room..'

Soojin then jumped on her bed and pat the side of it. Shuhua gave a small smile before letting her self sunk in Soojin warm hugs. Drowned in warmth, she felt as if Soojin was her solution to every problem.

"No matter how far you are from us, I'll always take care of you" Soojin slowly whispered. I find myself hugging her back as my tears escape from my orbs, hands on my back as she assured that everything will be fine.

'And it was the saddest part in life'

"Unnie? Do you think that I'm a bad person?" it came out so out of the blue that my self just had to let it go, Soojin Unnie went silent from time to time, maybe I am a bad person. After a second, she moved away to look at me in the eyes.

"What do you think?" She asked, her soft voice ringing in my ears, how her eyes looked at me and how her smile always capture my eyes. "I'm a bad person, I shut people away, and do things that they don't like" Soojin smiled, now I'm insecure how I looked like laying beside her.

"You're so precious, I just don't know why people are blind.." Soojin, she was too kind. Why wont she get mad at me? Am I not a burden to her while everyone thinks I am?

"From the start, I thought it was better to leave the group. I felt so scared when everyone would say that I still lack in everything. Stares would always be on my back as I walk away, whispers in disgust as I pass by them," I spoke in a low voice, trying to maintain my voice as the tears fall.

"And till now," I stopped. Soojin unnie waited for me to continue, but I just found myself starring at the white ceiling "Till now.. What?" she questioned.

"It was still better If I leave the group"

She smiled sadly, pulling me in a hug as I burried myself on her neck, sniffing her scent was relaxing. No one talked. Nobody did. And it was better like that.

She kissed my forehead and assured me that not everyone will think of me as a burden or a bad person.

I just found my self desperate in someones arm, Soojin unnie.

Dear Soojin unnie

Hi Unnie..
I wish you knew that you were the best Prologue that happened in my life