Meet me in the moon

Chapter 19: Meet me in the moon (END)

Soojin

The feelings feel heavier inside. I couldn't stop myself, my eyes never left her. Why must it be her? Why Shuhua....

"Unnie?"

"Hmmm?" I smiled as she approached me. Opening my arms for a hug, sighing, she went to me. The confusion went inside me as she lazily hugged my waist. This interaction with her always make me smile. Grabbing her tightly, I slowly lay her in bed and look at her sleepy eyes.

"Tired?"

She nodded and smiled at me lazily. The feeling of her laying beside me goes crazy, maybe I am deeply inlove. She just looked so perfect when she doesn't even know, her tears were too precious to be waisted, her small smiles made me feel softer, her singing made me fall, her personality makes me smile more and her own self made me believe that love at first sight is real. "You do know you look cute right now?" I giggled, catching her attention. She is tired, she must've been practicing too hard clearly no sleep.

Maybe we should go on a date or something...?

"Unnie, do you like someone?" Her lazy eyes peaked on me when I stayed silent.

What do I say...

The feeling that I want to show how much I love her but no at the same time. I am too shy to confess. I like her as much as she likes me. I swear I am inlove. I even look for her in other rooms and see her crossing by, thinking she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. If love was a person, maybe shuhua already knew. Though having her laying beside me made me blush of what I was thinking. 

She smiled and faced me, opening her right eye, she looked so cute doing that and why am I blushing!?

"You like me don't you?" She smiled proudly, though that was a fact. I always liked her from the start though I find myself stopping then regret when I did something wrong. Maybe one day, these feelings will stay while Shuhuas will disappear and maybe when that happen— I will be too late to love her more than I should because some day— She will find someone better than me

"I mean, everyone likes you. What's not to like you?" I can see her smile fading though the feeling of her warmth wrapping me while cuddling made me blush. Seriously nobody made me feel this. I can feel her heavy breathing beside me, her eyes looking like they were about to fall and her smile was nor turning into a straight line. Maybe she is tired? But I know for sure, she is doing great.

"I love you unnie, always have been"

"Miyeon?"

I can see her standing infront of my room, looking at me with a sad smile. Shuhua was beside me, letting me face her back. She must be really tired these days so maybe she slept for how many hours. Though what was this familiar surrounding? This feeling makes me nervous everytime. What was it this time?  Did something happen?

"I came to talk, don't worry, just relax" I saw how she glanced at Shuhua and smiled though it faded quickly. She let herself face in front of me while I sit-up. Her eyes lingering around as if looking for something between my eyes. Finally, she held my hand and massaged it with a small smile on her.

"Tell me you like her" I went black as I heard that sentence, though I looked beside Shuhua if she was listening, gladly she wasn't so I went looking at Miyeon. "I like her so much that I couldn't even say anything but just think of her" I said slowly, her face growing brighter, what is wrong with this alien in front of me?