Waiting

Chapter 11: Waiting

Dear Diary,

The ocean is deep, so is my feelings.

Miyeon

I know myself, I know this feeling. Though why must I fall inlove with her? Why not any body else? If love had a way, why in this way? Where I like her and she likes someone else...

Love will happens when it wants to. It started with those eyes, those goddamn beautiful eyes. You sink underneath her gaze, her scent addictive, how her nose and thin lips looked so perfect.

I knew you liked someone but I couldn't stop this any longer. Even myself couldn't. Why didn't I see this comming? Liking Shuhua was never a choice, its just....

'Its just... I felt so right'

"You like S-shuhua?"  a sudden voice comes out with a stutter. Her eyes empty as if you were watching a black-white movie. Her thoughts must be confused like a book.

Silence was scary..

"YEOBBUNNNNN!!!" thanks to Shuhua, everyone breathed out. I can see her smiling with Yuqi and Soojin. They must have bought things since they brought paper bags and stuff. I can see Yuqi heading towards Soyeon, well, indeed couples.

I remember having a talk with Yuqi. She had that soft smile whenever she talked about Soyeon like as if she was so proud that Soyeon was standing infront of her right now.

Whenever you have friends that like someone, never cringe nor be disgusted. Till the end, you will also experience that. Things happen and so would LOVE be. Love can be unexpected or maybe unsuprising but who knows?

"Did we miss something?" Shuhua asked, taking a seat beside me

'Well you missed the part where I said I like you..'

"Nope, let's eat already!" said Minnie. Though I can see her taken a back earlier, it was weird, cause when the moment I said I like Shuhua. She looked so pale, it felt as if I did something wrong.

What are you feeling Minnie..??

Yuqi

"SHUHUAAAAA!"

Shuhua stole my chocolates and ran away. Damn, now what am I going to eat while I'm walking? Tsk, that kid.

"Here" ah right, Soojin unnie. Things are getting better but theres still awkwardness so I can't talk much nor make eye contact.  I feel so distant after the fight, I just needed to defend myself and especially Shuhua. I never made a hesitation for it, if it's Shuhua then go– everyone can be weak. Shuhua has limits, everyone does.

"Let Shuhua keep your chocolate, I have some here" I can see how serious she is. She had those tired eyes, she has been sleeping late these days and Shuhua always waits for her.  It is very rare for someone to stay up late just to wait for someone who they love.

"Thanks" I can see her genuinely smile at the side of my eye, I gave her a smile. I just, needed time to heal. Me and Shuhua always talked about Soojin, she would always look for her when I'm infront of her feeling sulky. Don't get me wrong though, Shuhua is  just my bff. JUST A BFF PIPOL

"I'm too lazy to stand up, Jinjin" Why is Shuhus always like this?! Me and Soojin unnie are like, holding paper bags and stuff. Then Shuhua– huhu she is a baby but it's so heavy😭

"So what?"

JSJSJSJSUJSISJAJAJZIZJZU Queen Soojin! Queen Soojin! Okay, that felt good. It does. The Savageness! I really missed her, Soojin and I are getting better.

Shuhua and Soojin are okay as well. Better than before. She was deeply inlove with her, I could tell. But the thing is, I'm worried that things may go upside down to the point things go bad for her. A precious baby like her... doesn't deservet that.

I swear Soojin... If you like someone else, tell it early as possible. Shuhua might be waiting for completely nothing..

A/N:  have fun reading this? If yes, it is my pleasure to make someone happy, i love you all. Follow me in twitter!

Twt: Linruuu1

And I'll follow back too :)) stay safe!!