Insomnia with her

Chapter 4: Insomnia with her

Sleepless nights, short breaths, tears, nose running , body weakened, and specially the heart that was inside me.

Forcing myself to sleep when I'm tired but I can't. You know the feeling that everyday just haunts you? Friends, Family, and the society?

"My body is heavy, but my problems and insecurity are heavier" was all that came through my busted lips. Everyday, I come up with the idea of trying to sleep but I just couldn't. The feeling that the devil would make me sad every dark night, feeling of being mad at how annoying I am— just like what happened earlier. I needed something to hold on. Or maybe someone...

"Shuhua..." I hated her voice, how calm it always was, how nice it was to hear. I hated it. I hated how she would always be there at some times, I hated how she smiled and showed me her perfect self. Damn, the word PERFECTION screamed at my face.

It was taking me so long to calm down, that I had to clench my body near the walls. How my stomach hurted, how my body having that toxic pain and how I felt was killing me. Slowly, my eyelids were dragging down, as if the dark was torturing it and how I fell for the dark.

"Shushu..." was the only thing I heard after I fell.

White walls, white sheets, white clothes, why is everything so bright— I am not used to this... Do I really like the dark this much? "Thank god you're okay" she said. It went silent.

"Insomnia... fits well with the both of us"

Miyeon unnie?

Sweats dropping. Wrapped with warm arms. Who's arm is this?

"Shh... Everyone is asleep" her voice was so nice to hear in the entire world. I would be lying if it wasn't. It was so nice to hear that I had to pull myself away and catch her eyes. How her natural features would stick around and wow... She looked like a goddess

"Haven't seen anyone pretty like me?" she chuckled. Really Minnie unnie?!

After minutes of talking. We both experienced not having some sleep. Our eye bags were displayed underneath our eyes, but for me, she still looked beautiful even though she's such a kid–

She played jokes on me while we stayed up to 5am in the morning, but it didn't bother us. I liked her company even though she's corny... Im still thanking her.

You made me smile. She smiled too, how her smile always look so fine and beautiful.

I always love how Soojin unnie smiles but today was Minnie unnie.

Dear Diary,

No sleep with Minnie unnie, staying up late and chatting with her was the perfect day to forget things.

I wanna be with her everyday. Good night, Minnie unnie.

-Y.S