I like, who?

Chapter 9 : I like, who?

Soyeon

Things are good. Our comeback will be released soon, Yuqi and Soojin are starting well. Shuhua has been gaining confidence, Minnie and Miyeon are good as well.

Nothing to say much..
I mean does thinking about Yuqi counts– oops

Hmmm, I always loved how she smiles everytime. Though in dark times, her loud laughter can turn into darkness. I always make sure everyone is fine and so far so good, yes, everyone's fine. I'm with Minnie and Miyeon is with Yuqi, leaving Soojin and Shuhua together.

"You guys looked cute last night, dude" then again, Minnie was smart, IS smart. You could see her smirk and all, and it doesn't fit her. We were heading to the meeting place for dinner since we finished everything that placed on our schedule.

These days I found papers on her room, some bitter-sweet, romantic poems. She always have papers and ballpapens. She writes on her diary a lot, and I know that she was biding something. Last night was very.... confusing

The last sentence of her poem was

'I found myself falling, but you weren't watching'

Does that mean, the person she likes– doesn't know that she is falling inlove already? If so, who is that person, that special someone.

"Who's the lucky person, Minnie?" She is now walking faster, but I had to catch up even though im smol -.- the next thing that happened was her getting sulky because I was teasing her to everyone.

'Minnie sus..' (A/n: I had to bring up that Among Us sussss thingy lol)

Minnie was just starring at the food, I should've not teased her and it probably triggered her. The thing is Minnie also gets shy whenever it comes to these things and I absolutely don't know how to talk with these stuff. I could see her looking at Miyeon. Is something wrong? Damn, I'll say sorry later, but what if.....

It is the person I was expecting?

Deep down, feeling the rush of adrenaline, breathes taking slow, eyes closed. Silence. Her heart rate increasing every breath, playing the food as they wait. Anxious and insecurities. What was this? What is it? Why is this happening?

"I like Shuhua"

Miyeon.....?

A/n:

Are u enjoying reading this book? Well I am very happy if you are enjoying this! I appreciate it hehe, don't forget to stay safe!  Love you all💙❤️

I'm doing gay science y'all :))

Well, what I actually meant was doing some comic about soohu (soojin and shuhua)

But I'm not yet done though, so might as well update you  all about it, hope you be interested about it.

In the name of god jihyo, I am not good at this, like drawing, or editing but I will try my best to entertain you with the comic. Don't hate me okay? 😭