For you, Shu

A/N: I changed my username from SaDalabit to "sdxnne" but I'm still the SaDalabit you know :))

And also, Stan (g)idle❤️
Keep safe everyone, and take some rest when u r tired, oki?  Love yah❤️

Chapter 6: For you, Shu

1 month later

Shuhua

Things seemed to be distant. Yuqi and Soojin unnie never talked, they only talked when they needed too. In camera, they looked so bubbly together but then when you blink, everything seemed so dull. It was still awkward every time  I remember that we all live in the same place.

"Shuhuaaa~"Minnie called out my name. As I turned around I prepared a smile to greet her good morning. She also smiled then dragged me near the kitchen, curious, I just followed her to be surprised on what was in front of me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Familiar faces. I turned to see the whole kitchen full of confetti's and my picture. I can't believe I'm this beautiful 😭

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY SHUHUAYAAAA!!" I found myself smiling, sillyness taken over me, I jumped towards and they struggled carrying me, hehe. The only thing that was important was that I will spend my birthday today with them. Feeling of isolation, deep realization.

'Soojin unnie...?'

Soojin

Months has passed and I still couldn't process about everything. Yuqi and I seemed off, silence entered the gap between us, things have changed ever since the fight happened.

"Are you okay?" it was our manager. She was with me, walking around to buy a cake for Shuhua today. Same with Yuqi, but it was less awkward.

Shuhua and I still haven't talked, but I swear my eyes were  gazing towards her as she smiles and whenever she was with the others. It was nice having to see her smile like that after 3 years

Miyeon was right, she had those eyes that anyone could look at and admire her beauty. The sudden thought of Shuhua brought me back to life.

Manager unnie helped me with the cake. As we walked, I find myself starring some clothes that looked like a couple shirt but I shrugged the idea off and focused on buying a present for Shuhua.

'But I  want to buy the couple shirt earlier...'

Fast footsteps, I turned around and left unnie there as she waited for me. The design was cute. It was just plain puppy designs with a color of gray and brown. It looked like our dogs, Haku and Mata.

I mentally smiled. Thinking of how Shuhua would like it, maybe she will. I'm facing the counter and payed, now heading back to where I left unnie.

"For Shuhua?" she asked and I just nodded. Smiling like an idiot,  grabbing the end of the shirt then grabbed a marker and wrote '43S' nobody knew what it meant so it was probably fine to write it like that.

'Nobody knows..'

Heart beating, steps echoing, thoughts comming through. I took a deep breath before looking at the door knob. In a minute I can hear her laugh and everyone's voice. Just the sight or hearing them laugh was inspirational.

Closing my eyes, heart exploding– I opened the door to be greeted by someones hug. Anytime I can feel myself weak, still I held out the box and smiled as I wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"Happy Birthday Shushu.." I can feel myself softened as she tiptoed forward to give me a kiss but I refused. "Lemme kiss you!"  I can feel myself blush but remained calm.

All of us dipped our fingers in the icing and put some on her face as she whined telling us to stop.

"Yah! Y'all are just jealous cuz I'm pretty!" Shu yelled and everyone laughed. Even though things seemed a little awkward, it was still fun to be together again.

"When were you not pretty?"  the usual, Miyeon liked to compliment Shuhua and then they would flirt. Ew, disgusting.

Things were getting better now, I'm now with Shuhua. Maybe it's the perfect time to give my gift for her, grabbing her hands and leading her to my room. I can feel her glance on our hands and blush, cute.

"Close your eyes, shushu" she loved her nickname. She really did. She obeyed so I immediately grabbed the paperbag on my bed and put in my letter.

I then removed her hands and hand it to her slowly. Her eyes widened and I hear myself giggling at her.

"Just one kiss was enough Unnie! But this is too much!" she cried out, not exactly, but like she was acting so dramatic. In the corner of her lips, she was smiling and so was I, I pulled her closer and rested my head on her shoulder before saying

"Read the letter when it's bed time already, shuhua-ya"

Shuhua

Bed comfortable, blankets on top, yellow shade in the room as the lamp was lit up. Excited came over me as I hopped on my bed after locking the door.

Opening the gift, a shirt came out. Not just a plain shirt, it had this cute puppy design! It looked like Haku! And the other one looked like Mata!

A couple shirt?

I shrugged it off and continue to dig deep. It was the letter Soojin unnie was talking about. Colored light purple, smelled like peach and specially was beautiful. The letter had a heart on the outside

From Jinjin

To My Shushu

No matter how I place in my thoughts that everyone can be like you, it's impossible. No one can be like you. Nobody can change my mind how I find you lovely and pretty. Your lovely smiles are just too pretty to stare at and I'm glad It was you who I was admiring  at.

You looked like the moon, and everyone could just stare at you and be amazed at how you shined through the dark night.

I always find myself thinking about you, then the next would be... You in my dreams. I mean, If I get to dream like that  and you're in it– please let me dream then

Happy birthday

43S..!

'The more I hide these feelings, the more I fall inlove deeply..'