~beach setup~

Gundham got put of bed the next day with an idea, he grabbed a pen and wrote a note on a small post-it.
Dear Sonia, My prince of darkness, I have an important matter I must discuss with you. Please manifest at my lair after breakfast.
He grabbed his devas and his scarf and went to breakfast, he ate some orange slices that he shared with the hamsters. He passed the note to Prince Sonia under the table. She looked at the note and nodded to him. Kazuichi was looking at him from across the room, but he left too quickly to notice her pining. Sonia came to his cottage a few minutes later.
"What is it you were wishing to speak about Gundham?" Sonia asked. Gundham explained what happened yesterday when Kazuichi was at his house.
"I have been experiencing foreign feelings, and I do not know the cause" he confessed.
"It sounds like she likes you, Gundham!" Sonia giggled.
"Blasphemy" he replied
"I doubt that you are correct, she was merely trying to apologise for that morning. I misinterpreted, she will not speak to me again" Gundham determined.
"You don't want to talk to her?" Sonia asked.
"I-It's not like that" Gundham mumbled.
"You should ask her on a date!" Sonia pressed.
"I c-can't--"
They suddenly heard a knock on the door. Prince Sonia opened the door and Kazuichi walked in, he elbowed Gundham slightly because he had been wrong.
"Kazuichi! We were just talking about how we were going to the beach later, would you like to join us?" Sonia offered.
"Wha--" Gundham started.
"Me and Gundham were just about to get changed so you should meet us there in about 20 minutes if you want to come" Sonia said.
"Sure, that sounds fun, let me go change" Kazuichi smiled. She rushed to get changed Because she was excited. Two hot guys just asked her to go to the beach with them.
Back at Gundham's house Gundham looked at Sonia in shock.
"Well, you'd better go get your swimsuit on, don't want to keep your girlfriend waiting" Sonia joked.
"We are not in a relationship!" Gundham insisted.
"Whatever, I need to go change!"
~~~~~~~~~
5 minutes later Sonia came back to Gundham's cottage wearing some flower patterned swim trunks. Gundham on the other hand was still wearing his usual clothes.
"Why aren't you wearing your swimsuit?" Sonia complained.
"I don't like swimming" he replied curtly.
"But, you have to wear a swimsuit. First of all, it's a beach! Second of all girls think swimsuits are cool! And to be honest you don't look like you get enough sun." Sonia explained.
"I do not own a swimsuit" Gundham refuted.
"They have them at the market, hurry up!" Sonia took Gundham's hand and dragged him to the market.
Without listening to Gundham, Sonia chose a purple pair of swim trunks. They ran back and Gundham changed. He felt uncomfortable in such revealing clothing. So he put his coat back on to cover his chest. Gundham and Sonia headed over to the beach at that point because it was almost time to meet Kazuichi there.
~~~~~~~~~
They got there before Kazuichi, who was often late. Gundham sat in the shade under the umbrella, while Prince Sonia splashed in the water. About 15 minutes later Kazuichi emerged from the beach house in a pink bikini. She had small but cute breasts, Gundham remarked. He looked away in embarrassment immediately after thinking that.
"Hey guys!" Kazuichi greeted. She walked up to Gundham and put down her stuff to get into the water. She and Sonia splashed in the water for a bit.
"Gundham, aren't you going to get in the water?" Kazuichi asked.
"I do not wish to" Gundham refused.
"Then I'm going to come over there and get you all wet, then you might as well get in" Kazuichi threatened. She got put of the water and launched herself onto Gundham. He yelled in shock as the girl came crashing down on top of him. She was slick from the water and their bodies were pressed together. Kazuichi blushed at the feeling of Gundham's soft skin against hers. Gundham was shocked for a second. He looked at her and noticed her chest was pressed against him. He pushed her off of him, embarrassed,
"Fine I shall enter the dark depths of the ocean" Gundham took off his coat, revealing his top half. He felt uncomfortable so exposed, but the sight was making Kazuichi feel strange and a little bit tingley.
They entered the water together. Kazuichi pulled Gundham into deeper water. He wouldn't dare admit it but he didn't know how to swim. A wave crashed down on his head and he gasped for air. When the next wave came he gripped onto Kazuichi and clung in fear. She held him back, she realized that he didn't like the deep water and she pulled him onto waist deep water. Gundham realized he and Kazuichi were still hugging. Their bare bellies were pressed against each other. Gundham was the first to let go,
"I apologise" he stammered. Kazuichi giggled,
"It's fine, haha" she held his hand and gave him a soft look. She still liked Prince Sonia but her time spent with Gundham was just making her more and more attracted to him. He was quiet but sweet once you got to know.
Gundham went to push his scarf in front of his face to hide his blush but he wasn't wearing it. It was hot outside and he was starting to get thirsty. Kazuichi noticed he looked tired,
"Do you want to go inside?" She asked. Gundham nodded and followed her out of the water. They got their towels and got some drinks at the beach house. Gundham drank a whole bottle of water and started panting,
"Thirsty?" Kazuichi joked. Gundham responded by opening another water bottle.
"I'm guessing that's a yes!" She laughed.
"I'll tell Sonia that were going home" Kazuichi looked outside and realised Sonia had already left.
"Well, it looks like we'll walk home just the two of us" she announced. She took Gundham's hand and they held hands as they walked back, they didn't talk much on the walk but it was an amicable silence. When they got to the cabins they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Gundham rested for a while because going to the beach was tiring, but against all odds he did have fun.
Kazuichi was just realizing that she was totally into Gundham. She decided she would visit him again tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~
1003 words
I'm simping way too hard, woah. I've written two chapters in one day.