~big surprise, there is also smut~

Kazuichi woke up, it was a week after she had sex with Gundham. They had been secretly sharing a bed since then. She would get up early to go back to her own room and it was getting kind of tiring.
But this time she wasn't awake because her alar had went off, she felt sick, her stomach lurched, she felt something rise up in her throat, she leapt up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.
Kazuichi's sudden race to the bathroom had woken up Gundham. He stretched and yawned until he heard Kazuichi's wretching from the bathroom.
"Are you alright?" He called, he got up and put his day clothes on. He walked into the bathroom.
"eugh, I'm not feeling well, I'm going to go see Mikan later, but I'm starting to feel better, why don't we go get breakfast." Kazuichi suggested.
"Be careful to not eat anything that will aggravate your stomach further." Gundham warned.
"I'm feeling better!!!" Kazuichi whined. She got up and put clean clothes on.
"What time is it anyways?" She asked.
"Oh, it looks like it's not even six yet, we won't be able to get breakfast until seven." Gundham said.
"Oh well... I don't have to sneak out yet, and I have an Idea! There's something I've been wanting to try" Kazuichi admitted.
"Oh what is it?" Gundham asked, not sensing her lewd intentions. She walked up to him and put her small hands on his chest.
"Wha--"
"Sit down on the bed" Kazuichi demanded.
He obliged and sat down on the bed. Kazuichi started straddling him.
"Oh, t-this again" Gundham realised.
"We're doing something a little different this time." Kazuichi said.
"What?" Gundham asked.
She silenced him with a kiss,
"You'll see" she teased. She started kissing him more, she kissed his neck passionately. She rubbed her hands down his back, he shivered softly. He was starting to get hard. Kazuichi noticed and moved away. She moved down so that her face was close to his crotch. She slowly and teasingly unzipped the zipper. Gundham swallowed in anticipation. Kazuichi pulled down his pants and his erection sprang out, it looked bigger up close. Kazuichi took hold of it and pumped softly. He whined and his legs shook softly. Kazuichi looked into Gundham's handsome eyes, she leaned over and kissed the tip. Gundham whined  again. She continued looking in his eyes, she kissed it again, this time pushing his cock into her mouth. Gundham screwed his eyes shut, and let out a shaky moan. He put his hand on her cheek. She raised her eyebrows in a cheeky expression. She started to Bob her head, her attempt to pleasure Gundham were quite clearly succeeding. Gundham was moaning and quivering.
She pulled off of him to plant soft bites and kissed on his thighs, all while she continued to stroke him off with her hand. She started to lick his shaft and she worked her way back up to suck on the tip again.
"I'm gonna... Ahhh~ I'm gonna finish" Gundham panted desperately.
Kazuichi sucked and bobbed harder and faster.
"Ahh, Kazuichi get o-off, it's h-happening" Gundham weakly pushed her away, but she shoved her head down one last time as he released into the warm back of her throat.
"Ahhh, Kazuichi, y-you" Gundham stammered. Kazuichi swallowed the sticky liquid.
"Mmm, salty" she said.
"Kaaaaz," Gundham whined, embarrassed, but still drunk from this feeling.
"Oh, it's past six, i have to get going do we don't get caught" Kazuichi announced.
"Don't go" Gundham said, he grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.
"You should get cleaned up before breakfast..."
"I love you... " Kazuichi admitted. She slipped out of the door, leaving Gundham all by himself, he took her advice and got cleaned up.
Kazuichi got back to her cottage unseen, she closed the door and let out a shaky sigh. Even though she was the one pleasuring him, it still felt amazing. And now her boxers were soaked, she just changed into them and she would already have to change them. She grabbed a new pair of boxers and headed to the shower.
She took a quick shower so that she could work on mechanic stuff briefly before breakfast.
At breakfast Kazuichi felt especially hungry, she had been planning on eating less because of her sickness this morning, but she was ravenous. She ate a bunch, Teruteru was sitting nearby making dirty jokes. After she finished eating she asked Mikan if she could see her for a moment. Mikan said she was going to the hospital, so she would see Kazuichi there. She followed her to the other island.
"Ok I'm going to start by asking a few questions, I have a questionnaire actually, just fill this out."
Kazuichi filled out the questions quickly, she stopped a moment on the question that asked "Are you sexually active?" But she decided to answer honestly. Mikan looked at the questionnaire thoughtfully.
"I need to run a test. I'm s-sorry if this is awkward, but i need a sample of your urine." Mikan mumbled.
"That would be awkward if you weren't a nurse but it's pretty normal for check ups." Kazuichi reassured her.
"Well here's a cup, make sure to follow the instructions inside the bathroom" Mikan ordered.
Kazuichi went and peed in the cup. Mikan was waiting outside with gloves.
"The test will only take 5 to 10 minutes, so please wait here.
Kazuichi was waiting in the examining room, it felt like a long time, she wanted to be doing other things, like hanging out with Gundham. Mikan hadn't even told her what the test was for, Kazuichi didn't know much about biology, so she just assumed it would tell her if she needed medecine or not.
Mikan came back into the room with a shocked expression on her face.
"U-um, the results from the test are in, I have something important to tell you."
~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for long no update,
I got tired of this story but I think I'm going to continue writing it if people are actually interested.