~Vanilla and Sunflower Seeds~

~smut~

Kazuichi sat next to Gundham at breakfast that morning, they shared a bagel because neither of them was super hungry. Hiyoko made faces at them,
"I knew that you liked him, I bet you guys are totally doing it!" Hiyoko giggled.
"Oh shut up Hiyoko" Kazuichi groaned, shoving more bagel into her own mouth. Gundham glared at her. Teruteru made an ungodly noise from across the room and Gundham glared twice as hard in his direction.
"No offense, I just didn't think you'd be the one getting laid on this island" Teruteru chortled.
"We are but friends, foolish mortal" Gundham growled. He got up and pulled Kazuichi up with him, she had a bite of bagel in her mouth and she grumbled "don't worry about Teruteru, he always says perverted things" through the food. They walked out of the restaurant and Kazuichi invited Gundham to her cottage. Her cottage was filled with a bunch of contraptions. She had a lot of random scraps lying around. And Gundham nearly tripped several times. They sat on her bed and she started talking about mechanics. She Explained passionately how to fix something in a car. Gundham didn't really understand, but something about listening to her was very comforting. The whole room smelled like oil. She talked for almost an hour about her ultimately ability. In the heat of her excitement she grabbed Gundham's thigh. He jumped and she realized what she had done his leg was firmly in her grasp. Gundham's face was turning incredibly red. He pulled his scarf up to cover it.
"Ah, sorry, I um, didn't mean to do that" Kazuichi apologized. She patted his back apologetically.
"I should go" Gundham announced awkwardly. He shot up and walked towards the door.
"Gundham wait..." He continued walking. Suddenly Kazuichi hugged him from behind. She pressed her face into the back of his coat and nuzzled him softly. Gundham shivered.
"APOLOGIES, I MUST GO!" Gundham yelped, he freed himself from her grasp and sped put of the door.
Gundham was feeling very strange at this point, he ended up walking to Prince Sonia's cabin, where he talked about the odd things that were happening to him.
"This should not be happening to someone such as me." He complained. When Kazuichi pressed herself against him, It made him feel something soft and warm inside of him. He liked being around her but this feeling was amazing but he couldn't bear it, all at once. Maybe he just didn't want to admit that he was the same, the emotions he was feeling were human.
"Tell her how you feel" Sonia offered.
"That would be my ruin, great prince." He whined.
"I do not wish to upset her" he added a few seconds later.
"Gundham, she adores you, I can tell. I'm a Prince so I know how to read people." She insisted.
"I just need to think rationally" Gundham said more to himself than to Sonia. He got up and left to go back home.
Whe he got into his cottage he flopped onto his bed and started thinking about Kazuichi. She had pink hair and eyes, clear white skin and she had beautiful features, and small breasts that looked good with her preportions. A soft whine escaped Gundham's lips, he had gotten himself all worked up thinking about Kazuichi. He couldn't go out with such an obvious problem, and he was too embarrassed to do something like that! So he decided to just wait it out. He tried his best to think of anything else. He rolled around in his bed uncomfortably trying desperately to get rid of his erection. He noticed he was starting to sweat quite a bit, and his palms were sticky. He decided to take a shower.
When he passed the mirror his face was pink. He undressed, and he couldn't hold back a sigh of relief when his underwear finally came off. His dick was much longer than average, not that Gundham really knew or cared about that. He set the water to cold as usual, but in this state the water felt much colder than usual, but being stubborn he kept the settings and endured it.
~~~~~~~~~
Kazuichi watched as Gundham shut the door and leave. She was getting super frustrated at this point, she thought she had totally misunderstood what their relationship was becoming. He wasn't lying when he said we were just friends. She thought. But it was too late now, she felt stronger for him than she'd ever felt for anyone before. He was soft and smelled like vanilla and sunflower seeds. Unlike Gundham, she accepted the fact that she was turned on.
~smut start~
She could feel how wet she was under her mechanics uniform. She took it off and started teasing herself from over top of her nike brand sports bra. She pulled them of and squished her breasts, imagining what Gundham's hands would feel like on her body. She opened the drawer next to her bed and pulled out a small pink vibrator. She turned it on and gently pressed it to her clit. She moaned and bucked her hips. She pulled her boxers off and pressed it against her bare skin. Very quickly she was to the point where her legs were shaking with pleasure, until her hands were slick with sticky white cum.
She turned off the the vibrator and used tissues to wipe some of the mess up.
~Smut end~
She flopped down in her bed, satisfied. She was thinking about what it would be like to cuddle with Gundham. Maybe he would come around. Maybe she would ask him on a date. His lips looked so soft, and she wanted to kiss them so bad. She snuggled against her blankets and she drifted off. She dreamed about Gundham and about how their date would go. would he say yes? Did he feel the same way as she did about him?  She had hope that, just maybe, he would.
~
1001 words
Okok so they didn't frick yet, soon, soon.
I don't even know why I'm writing this part no one has even read this sin yet.