~ wow smut time ~

~smut~
After showing everyone his pregnant hamster at breakfast, Gundham went straight to Sonia's house. Sonia sighed when he saw Gundham approach,
"You were being serious!? I can give you some advice but you really need to decide what to do for yourself!" He said. With that Gundham walked into his cottage. Sonia thought for a moment,
"What exactly... Do you want to know?" He asked.
"Why am so feeling so strange?" Gundham started. It was definitely a loaded question, so Sonia thought for a moment.
"Well, you obviously like her, that's all!" Sonia responded.
"But I have been experiencing some, uh, strange symptoms" Gundham explained. Sonia took a moment to understand.
"Uh, OOH, you mean, ah, I get it" he stammered.
"You're a guy, so it's actually pretty natural for you to get... Excited like that" he continued.
"I'm not some mere mortal!" Gundham exclaimed.
"I should not be succumbing to something such as this" he whined. He was hiding his face in his scarf, so that Sonia wouldn't see him blush. Of course Sonia could tell that he was blushing anyway.
"Ok, so next time, try letting her know that you like it! Kiss her back, hug her, or just tell her! Don't just run away like last time!" Sonia scolded. Gundham, looked away for a moment,
"thanks for your advice, my prince of darkness, but I must dwell on this on my own." He thanked Sonia, and left his cottage.
Gundham fidgeted his fingers, he wasn thinking about his experience with Kazuichi the other night and he was getting turned on. He didn't want the Devas to see him like this, so he stopped at his cottage to leave them there for a little bit. He wandered around the hotel for a bit with his hand in his pockets. He ran into Hiyoko breifly,
"Are you lost" she snarled, she just wanted to get a rise out of him, but in this moment, Gundham just ignored her. He kept wandering until he found himself infront of Kazuichi's cottage. He hadn't seen her today so he decided he could at least see if she was home. He knocked on the door softly and he was starting to sweat from the mix of strange feeling he had right now.
"Come in!!!" Kazuichi called from inside the cottage. Gundham opened the door to see her with a wrench in hand, working on some sort of machine, it looked like something Gundham would never understand, no matter how much Kazuichi tried to explain it to him. Gundham closed the door behind him and she looked up.
"Oh, G-Gundham it's you!" She stammered. She got up to go talk to him face to face. But on her way she fell on a piece of scrap metal, right into Gundam. He took his hands out of his pockets to catch her.
"Thanks" Kazuichi said, and then she had a strange realization. She looked into Gundham's eyes and pressed her body back into his, the same position they were in a moment before when she fell on him. She lingered for a moment to see if what she felt was really there. She then backed off and looked down at Gundham's crotch. He had a very visible erection. Gundham swallowed hard, and took a deep breath. Kazuichi blushed,
"O-Oh, I understand." She said in a surprised tone. She noticed how anxious he looked and said,
"You don't have to be nervous," she reached out and put her hands on his chest. She balled her hands into fists, with a tight grip on his shirt. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, Gundham's heart was beating out of his chest. He leaned into the kiss. Kazuichi pulled him to the bed by his shirt. She pushed him onto the bed so that she was straddling him. She put her hands down on either side of him, and leaned down for another kiss. Their lips met for the second time tonight and Gundham let out a soft moan. Kazuichi used that opportunity to slip her tongue into his mouth. Gundham's body felt warm in a way he had never experienced before. He unintentionally bucked his hips, and Kazuichi reciprocated by grinding her own hips against him. He let out a surprised sound at the pleasure that flowed through his body. Kazuichi kissed him again to silence him.
Kazuichi unzipped the front of her jumpsuit. She was wearing black sports bra underneath. She guided Gundham's hand up her body to her breast. He didn't know what to do so she continued guiding his hand under the garment. Gundham gave her a shocked look, she replied with a sultry stare.
Soon enough Kazuichi realized Gundham wasn't going to take the lead, so she threw off her bra herself. She pulled Gundham's scarf out from under him, which made him feel exposed, even though he was still fully clothed. She snaked her hand under his shirt, starting at the hips and tracing his skin upwards until she reached his chest. She used this opportunity to grind on him again, he let out another long wet moan. She pulled his jacket off and his shirt soon followed suit. She leaned down and kissed his neck. She left a trail of hickey down his stomach, Gundham whimpering the whole time, until she reached his belt. She bit the leather strap with her shark-like teeth and looked up at Gundham. He let out a low whine,
"K-Kazuichi..."
"Are you ready?" Kazuichi asked, just to make sure he was still ok with this. Gundham nodded his head and shut his eyes tight as she began unbuckling his belt. She slid his pants down and his cock sprang out immediately.
"No underwear?" She commented. She threw the pants aside so that he was completely naked under her and stroked him off gently. He gave a louder noise of pleasure this time. She tossed her uniform aside and threw off her boxers, which she wore instead of panties because they were more comfortable.
Gundham took in the sight, he couldn't believe this was happening now. Kazuichi bit her lip and leaned to Gundham's ear,
"Breed me, hamster boy" she growled seductively. Gundham shuddered and swallowed.
Kazuichi lined up Gundham's throbbing cock up with her entrance. They both let out cries of pleasure as she eased herself onto him. Kazuichi could barely take his length and she took a moment to adjust to feeling so full. When she felt aquainted, she started slowly pushing herself up and then slamming back down. Gundham was covering his mouth to keep quiet, but Kazuichi grabbed his hands and pinned them to his side so she could hear the pretty noises coming from his mouth. She started riding him faster and faster until the room was filled with wet noises and moans. Kazuichi reached her climax and started tensing. The tightness made Gundham finish right along side her. He immediately sat up and clung to Kazuichi, he pushed himself as deep as he could go, and he felt himself cum inside her.
Kazuichi rolled of Gundham and they layed next to each other, breathing heavily. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then t.hey both fell asleep totally naked on Kazuichi's bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
1223 words
It finally happened folks.
Poggers