Chapter 1

Logan and Roman has got into a heated discussion about Thomas' latest bad decision that involved staying up late in order to watch his favorite Disney movie instead of getting sleep for an important event.

"Well nerd, if you would let me be more creative and outgoing then we wouldn't have problems like these!" Roman shouts. Patton looked worried but had given up trying to control the two angry sides. Virgil sat on the stairs a bit amused at the argument, it wasn't uncommon for the creative side and logical side to get into fights.

"Well Roman," logic said calmly and a bit monotoned," if I give you anymore creative freedoms then all we would be doing is watching Disney and creating pointless fantasy worlds."

"Whatever robot!" Roman retorts. Logan was hurt by the words but chose not to show it, like he did every time one of the sides said anything cruel to him.

"This conversation is not fixing to problem," Logan pointes out," I suggest we all take a breather and figure this all out later." Everyone nodded and sank out to their rooms. The moment Logan got to his room he started crying, his emotions were in complete turmoil. Logan new he had emotions but decided early on that emotions did little for him in deductive reasoning. So, Logan pushes his emotions away when he need to focus on logic but now he was crying quietly to himself in his room. Logan sat in his room thinking till very late at night, he hated being called emotionless by the others. He hated being pushed aside because he used reasoning over all else, he hated being ignored and yet he was ignored most of the time. Logan stood up and started pacing his room as he though of how to get the others to listen.

"I can think of a way," a cunning voice tells the logical side. Logan freezes and turns towards his bed to see deceit siting and watching him.

"Deceit you scared me," Logan told the snake man. Deceit stood up and walked over to Logan, Logan was tense to say the least.

"Sorry dear~," Deceit cooed to Logan. Logan felt his face heat up a bit. Was he getting flustered... no that wouldn't make sense deceit was a bad guy, right? Logan tried to convince himself as Deceit smirked at the effect he had over the logical side.

"You said something about helping me?" Logan asked Deceit after regaining his composure.

"Ah yes," Deceit hissed," I think one way you can get their attention is to change up your approach a little bit." Logan thought about it for a little while, maybe it might work Logan thought to himself. Deceit was pleased with himself, he could practically see the gears moving in Logan's head.

"Well I'm glad I could assist you Logan," Deceit smiles.

"Yes," Logan replied with a monotoned voice," your feed back was antiquate." Deceit saw his chance and ever so gently he placed his gloved hand on the side of Logan's face. The logical side felt the heat return to his cheeks as Deceit cupped the right side of Logan's face.

"Anything for you darling," Deceit said with a smirk as he sank out of Logan's room to probably the dark sides. Logan looked at the lock to see that it was 12:30am, he quickly got ready for bed and slept till 7 the next morning. Logan had two cups of coffee the next day, not that anyone noticed or cared.