11.5 (Smut Chapter)

(This is a smut chapter! You don't like it then don't read. Please be nice to my comment section.) 

Lucius walked into their room just in time to see Janus taking off his cape and shirt. The half-snake man was absolutely beautiful, but more importantly Janus was hot. Lucius could feel his cock half hardened in his all to tight dress pants. He closed the door and advanced on Janus. Janus kept a face of indifference but had a teasing look in his eyes. Lucius growled low in his throat and pounced onto Janus , knocking both into the bottom of the bed. Janus chuckled at Lucius behavior and gave his new boyfriend a 'bring it on' look. Lucius growled louder and pinned Janus down. Then Lucius started kissing his way down Janus neck, making Janus moan with anticipation.

"Your so beautiful," Lucius purred to Janus as he stole a kiss from his lips.

"Thank you darling," Janus purred right back. Then a mischievous look came upon his face, Janus moved his leg between Lucius. Lucius moaned when the knee connected with his now raging hard on. Then Janus removed then knee and in one swift motion flipped his position with Lucius. Lucius let out a surprise gasp and a deep throated growl.

"I don't think so darling," Janus hissed and bared his fangs against Lucius' neck. Lucius drops his ears against his head and let loose an small whimper in submission.

"Don't worry my little wolf," Janus promised," I'm going to make you feel amazing." Janus then grabbed both Lucius arms and put them over his head to secure him. Then Janus hissed a warning before biting into Lucius neck. Lucius moaned which was a surprise for both of them. Lucius face got bright red but he couldn't move away from Janus. Janus then releases a venom into Lucius body, which once again made the half-wolf moan loudly.

"What did you put into me," Lucius asked panting as Janus pulls away.

"That my dear is a special venom I discovered three years ago," Janus explains," it makes the body sensitive and very responsive to an and all sexual stimulation." Lucius eyes widens which prompted Janus to kiss up and down Lucius neck. Lucius moaned and writhed under Janus teasing. With a snap of Janus fingers they both become naked. Lucius moaned as his cock hit the cooled air, and Janus hissed with pleasure.

"I'm going to give you the time of your life," Janus whispered into Lucius ear. Janus then attacked Lucius neck with kisses and small bites. Lucius, not used to any stimulation, was maiming and begging for more. Another snap and lube appeared in Janus hand.

Lucius looked at it with worry and then into Janus face. Janus stroked Lucius cheek in a comforting fashion.

"Don't worry," he whispers to Lucius," I promise it will feel good." Janus coated his fingers in lube before circling the tight ring muscles of Lucius ass. Janus then kissed Lucius in an attempt to distract him from what was to come. With one push his pointer finger was in, Lucius growled and then whimpered at the foreign feeling.

"Shhh," Janus soothes," it will feel good soon." Janus started moving his finger in and out while looking for Lucius prostate gland. When Janus found it, Lucius back arched off the bed and a moan escaped him. Soon two fingers were added and after another couple of minutes three fingers were added. Lucius was moaning and begging for Janus to fuck him when the third finger entered him.

"Soon darling," Janus promised. After three more minutes he removed the fingers after he felt Lucius was properly stretched. Lucius whimpered and tried to find the fingers again.

"You ready for me know darling?" Janus asked with a smirk.

"Yes please," Lucius asked out of breath. Janus smiles wickedly and plunged into Lucius. Lucius let lose a pleasured moan and bucked up to Janus. Janus waited to let Lucius adjust to the new feeling in his ass.

"Please move, God please Janus," Lucius begged.

"Don't worry pet," Janus chuckles and kisses Lucius neck," I'm going to make you feel amazing." Janus started slow but soon Lucius started pushing back against the slow thrusts. Janus seeing Lucius wants decided to pick up the pace.

"Oh God, ahhh, Janus," Lucius moaned. He new he couldn't last much longer and based off of Janus movements, Lucius knew Janus couldn't either. Three more thrusts and Janus found it.

"JANUS!" Lucius cries out as his postulate got hit dead on. Janus smirked and made sure to keep hitting Lucius postulate. Lucius moaned and cried out in ecstasy as the trusts got deeper.

"I'm going to- ahhhh," Lucius warned but was cut off by Janus hitting his postulate.

"Me too pet," Janus replies with a deep moan. Five more thrusts was all it took for Lucius to spill his seed. Janus followed after feeling Lucius clamp down around his cock. Both were panting uncontrollably and slipped next to each other.

"You did great my dear," Janus praises Lucius.

"Pet?" Lucius questioned.

"You didn't seem to mind the new name?" Janus pointed out. Lucius laughed and kissed his boyfriend as Janus pulled out.

"I wouldn't mind you using in the future," Lucius replies. Janus smiles and kisses his boyfriend enthusiastically.

"Go to sleep darling," Janus softly commanded. Lucius smiles and snuggles into his lover as they both fell asleep.