Chapter 2

A week later the dreaded wedding happening and a day later Patton and Roman were called up to talk about how bad the event turned out. Logan heard the songs and talks the others were having. Logan decided it was best to add his input but like deceit recommended Logan did it differently this time. He quickly turned himself into a pixel vision and added important information via a text box. Sadly the outcome seemed to be the same, he was mostly ignored and even at one point Roman cut his text box. Granted it hit Patton but Logan didn't mean for it to do that, he just had a lot to say. Logan was starting to lose confidence in himself when suddenly a hook rapped around his neck and pulled him out of the text box he was sitting in. Logan was back in his room with Deceit holding a cane with a hook at the end wrapped around Logan's neck. Deceit unhooked Logan's neck and pulled him close by the waist, Logan's cheeks were red with embarrassment along with being flustered by Deceit's straight ;) forward flattery.

"Deceit," Logan said while trying to keep from stuttering," what are you doing here? In my room?"

"I needed a way to talk to the Thomas without being caught," Deceit explained with a smirk," and taking your place seemed to be the easiest way to accomplish that goal." Logan was trying his hardest throughout the explication to not get distracted by Deceit's body being so close to his own.

"How about I take over from here darling?" Deceit asked Logan.

"Sure," Logan replied while still trying to control himself," they weren't listening to me anyway."

"Oh but darling I was~," Deceit smoothly pointed out to the logical side. Once again, Logan was blushing like crazy and trying to escape Deceit's grasp.

"Just watch the show dear," Deceit cooed before taking the place where Logan was just standing a few moments ago. The video when on without to much trouble, although Patton did turn into a huge frog and Deceit told everyone his name. Though even when Logan reappeared, neither light side seemed to worried over their companion. Logan finally sank back into his room to be greeted by Deceit or what he was actually named, Janus.

"Thank you for the good time dear," Janus hissed towards Logan.

"Anytime Janus," Logan replied monotoned in hopes of not betraying his flustered face. Janus then sank out into the dark side's part of the mind. Logan walked down stairs to see chaos, Roman was arguing with Patton and Vigil looked pissed.

"What's going on here?" Logan asked but no one payed attention to him. Logan sighed and decided to just go back to his room and figure out why Janus made him so flustered.