Conclusion

A couple days after the defeat of Arthas Menethil.

The universe brought me and Clare to a new spot. It was a big chamber, with big doors.

"Now that, was one hell of a performance." She smiled and nodded her head.

"I know, I feel like I could do it again!" I full of energy, and Clare was too I bet.

"Well, set that aside, and get serious. You're about to meet the same people who keep ME in check." The universe opened both doors. Me and Clare walked in, and we were greeted by 5 elderly looking people in what looked like judge benches. They had long beards, and their eyes glowed with wisdom. One spoke out to me.

"Miles Tails Prower. It is an absolute honor to meet the one who fell the Lich King."

As an instinct, I kneeled. Another elder stood up and spoke.

"You have done well, but your journey has yet to begin." They all stood up, each one asking me one question.

"By holding the universal blade, do you vow to protect the universe herself and her people, no matter the cost?"

"Yes, I promise." I didn't dare look up.

"By holding the universal blade, do you swear, to protect the ones you love dearest no matter what?"

"I promise, nothing will stop me." Clare was in front of me, looking down at me, judging whether or not I would answer truthfully.

"Do you promise to keep your identity unknown on your planet?"

"I promise." The last two asked questions for Clare to answer.

"Young blade, does the boy answer truthfully?"

"Yes, high councilor." She looked down, to avoid eye contact.

"Young blade, is this the one who is truly worthy of your power?"

Clare looked up confidently and answered.

"Yes," She looked back at me. "Yes, I do." After she said that, they all sat down, and let the universe speak.

"Then rise, my boy." I stood up as asked. The universe grabbed my sword and tapped both my shoulders with Clare.

"Then I hereby officially, make you, the guardian of the universe."

I felt good. The honor was all mine, and I could tell this was the beginning of a great story.

"You May leave now, guardian." One elder said.

The universe walked out with us.

"What now?" I asked her. I had no clue.

"A guardian can do this alone, but, if I were you, I would search your planet for help. Make a little team?" She crossed her arms.

"Sounds like a plan, right Clare?" I leaned on her, observing the stars with the universe.

"Darn right." Again, I could tell this would be a great start to something beautiful.

End of book one, The Guardian.