Lee Taeyong

Just as I suspected, the night was long, but luckily Jungwoo was easy to talk to so he helped pass time. I learnt that Jungwoo is my age and Haechan and Mark are going to be seniors in high school next year, so they’re pretty excited for that.

“So, are you thinking of going to college?” Jungwoo asked as we paid for the meal.

“Yeah, I’m attending SM University next semester” I replied.

“No way! I am too!” He jumped up and down and I thought it was cute, not hot cute but like baby cute. “And you?” he asked Chaeryeon.

“Oh no I’m not attending college, I’m going to Paris to fulfil my dream of becoming a designer” she said which made me frown. I didn’t need to be reminded that my best friend, and only friend, was going to the other side of the world.

“Ooo a designer” Haechan wiggled his eyebrows and Mark laughed.

“Come on guys, let me take you home” Jungwoo said putting an arm around each boy. “It was nice meeting you two” he looked at Chaeryeon “Goodluck in Paris” and then looked at me “See you next semester” before waving goodbye and leaving with the two boys.

Chaeryeon looked at me “They were nice” and I just smiled back. “Do you want to watch a movie at my house?” she offered, but I was so tired.

“Nah, I’m so tired, it think I’m just going to sleep”

She rolled her eyes “Sometimes I forget how lazy you are” and laughed as we made our way to my car.

(time skip)

It has been one month of vacation and I am proud to say I have done nothing, other than the obvious weekly sleepover’s with Chaeryeon. But other than that, I’ve been at home with Yuki and my parents, either watching k-dramas or sleeping. It was so nice, no stress, until this morning.

“Y/n!” I heard my mom shout from downstairs. Ugh, I have to walk downstairs now.

I got into the kitchen to see my parents cooking together, they like to do that a lot.

“Yes?” I said

My mom turned around to me “Your father and I have been speaking” she looked at my dad who continued “We think it’s time you do something productive with your life”

I rolled my eyes – why didn’t I see this coming?

“Don’t roll your eyes” my mom pointed her wooden spoon at me and I immediately stopped. “You need to find a job, today” and she resumed cooking.

“What?” I grunted “Today?” I whined.

“Don’t act like a child y/n. Now, go get changed because you are going to need to walk around finding a part time job” my dad lectured me.

I first turned around and then rolled my eyes.

“I know you are rolling your eyes” my dad chirped. Ugh, and I walked to my room to get changed.

I was walking in the street when I found myself at my favourite park, the one with a restaurant, and it hit me – I can work there! It’s my favourite place to be, plus it’s close to my house so I went inside to find out if they’re hiring.

I was greeted by a boy with huge eyes, purple hair and small lips, wait, he looks familiar.

“Yuki?” he asked more than said.

“Ruby?” I asked realising he was the boy I bumped into on the day of my final exam.

We both laughed.