Cheese Boy

I woke up to the sound of Solar singing in the shower.

"HIP! HIP! HEAD SHOULDERS KNEES HIP!"

I sighed before rolling over to check the time. '9am Saturday morning' . It feels good to have an 'in-morning' where I don't have to wake up or stress about getting to class on time.

I opened my phone and saw 1 missed call from Chaeryeon and 3 from Jungwoo.
Ugh, Jungwoo can wait. So I dialed Chaeryeon and it rang and rang and rang until finally I heard "Hello" but it wasn't Chaeryeon speaking.

"Hello?" the female voice repeated.

"Oh, uh hi. Um is this Chaeryeon's phone?" I half stuttered.

"Oh yes, she's just in the shower, it's her best friend Fleur speaking. Can I take a message?" a girl said in a French accent.

Best friend. No. I am her best friend.

"Oh um, just let her know that y/n called" I said and she hung up.

I sat on the side of my bed thinking about Chaeryeon, I really miss her. Yeah, Jungwoo and the boys are great but they're not her. A tear started to form in my eye when I heard my phone buzz again.

"Hi" I answered, unbothered about who called me.

"I thought we promised that you'd be a little more enthusiastic the next time I called you" I heard Jungwoo's voice whine.

"Stop making her stress and just tell her to get here" I heard another boy say next to him.

"Shut up Doyoung. Anyway, we're waiting for you, where are you?" Jungwoo continued.

"Huh?" is all that came out my mouth and I heard Jungwoo sigh and the phone crack.

"Hi y/n it's Taeyong" my heart froze "We are all outside your dorm house, so when you're ready just come out"

Why are they here? And where are we going? Shit, I have no idea what this is about.

"Okay, I'll be out soon" I hung up, changed as fast as I could and went downstairs.

I saw Doyoung, Jungwoo and Taeyong waiting. Jungwoo ran up to me "Come on y/n we're gonna be late" he pushed me forward towards a car.

Taeyong drove us while Jungwoo sat at the passenger seat and Doyoung and I were in the back.

Taeyong and Jungwoo were talking about boring stuff so I quickly whispered to Doyoung

"Psst. Where are we going?"

"Huh?" he replied super loud which made everyone turn to us.

"Are you two whispering to each other?" Jungwoo teased Doyoung and I.

"And what if we are?" Doyoung played along which made the car stop.

Both Jungwoo and Taeyong turned their faces to us with their mouths wide open.
"Are you saying I'm going to be an uncle?" Jungwoo screeched.

We all laughed
"Um, first of all, Jungwoo that's not how it works. And second, no, I was just asking Doyoung where we are going because to be honest, I didn't listen when you asked me the first time" I said with a red face from embarrassment.

Jungwoo pouted "Aw I wanted to be an uncle" and fake cried while the rest of us rolled our eyes.

"We're going Wine and Cheese Tasting at a friend's wine farm" Taeyong said as he started the car engine again.

"I love cheese! I'm cheese boy" Jungwoo stopped crying and started fantasizing about cheese. Geez, this boy.

After about 30 minutes, we pulled up to a beautiful farm filled with grape vines painted across the fields. The colours of the green and purple grapes complimented the blue sky as the sun shone upon them.