The Dorm

A week had gone by which means only another week left of vacation. I spent most my time at work or with Chaeryeon. Work was difficult at first but Yuta was patient and Jungwoo was fun to be around, so the time went by quick. I had become so much more busy that I hadn’t had time to go walking in my favourite park and I started to miss it.

“Hey y/n! What are you thinking about?” Jungwoo asked as he wiped the tables down.

I shook my head “Nah, nothing important, I’ve just been wanting to visit a place for a while now”

He looked at the clock “Well, our shift ends in 5 minutes, want to go together?”

Yuta peeked his head around the corner “Did I hear correctly? You guys are going somewhere?”

Jungwoo nodded “You want to come with?”

Ugh, please say no.

“Sure! Let me lock up and I’ll meet you two outside” Yuta responded with a smile on his face before disappearing again.

I rolled my eyes.

“You’re going to have to get use to talking to new people if you want to be friends with me” Jungwoo pouted.

I threw the dishcloth at him “Who said we’re friends?” and we both laughed.

--

It felt kind of weird having people around me as I walked through the gardens. All this time I was alone, but not anymore.

Again I felt the Tulips, but today they were rough, must be the change of season.

Jungwoo and Yuta were walking in front when all of a sudden they stopped and looked at me.

“What?” I said and Yuta came to stand behind me “I don’t want you to walk alone” and we resumed walking.

I felt Yuta’s hand brush against mine so I avoided it by putting it in my pocket. I didn’t feel comfortable walking through the gardens with other people, I want it to be just Yuki and me.

“Um, I’m feeling a little tired so I think I’m going to head back” I said putting both my hands in my pockets.

“Do you want us to walk you back?” Yuta asked

“Nah, y/n’s just like that, she doesn’t really like being around people” Jungwoo responded for me and I smiled. Wow, he knows me almost as well as Chaeryeon does.

I did another awkward smile before turning around and walking back while taking a detour; through the mazes, up the hill and past the Tulips. I ended up back at the same spot I was about a month and a half ago, where I met Taeyong. I smiled. He was so cute when he looked so worried about Ruby. Ew, y/n what are you saying? I got up and left.

(one week later)

I woke up to the loud beating of my heart and the sweat running down my forehead. I leaned over my sheets to pick up my phone, it was 7am. Okay y/n calm down you only have to be at the dorms at 2pm, so that being said, I lay down for another 5 minutes which in reality changed to 3 hours.

“Y/n! Get out of bed it’s 10am! And we’re leaving in an hour!” I heard my mom shout as she hit me with her slipper.

“Yah! Mom! I’m getting up” I whined and she just grunted and left. Okay shit y/n, you should really finish packing.

--

“And once again, welcome to SM University” the student guide finally finished his tour. Emphasism on the finally.

“Hello Mr and Mrs y/l/n” I heard a familiar voice, which belonged to Jungwoo of course. “Hi y/n!” he said as I turned to him and saw his happy smile as well as another boy, he had brown hair and an intimidating face.