Chapter 37

"Welcome back." Jungwoo said as he watched Yuta bring his bags back into his room. He was surprised to see another girl peeking out from behind him.

"Jungwoo, this is Misaki." Yuta said, motioning to the girl. "She'll be staying in the female dorms."

Jungwoo gave the girl a wave.

"Want me to get Sejung?" Jungwoo said, pulling out his phone.

Yuta nodded. "That would be nice."

Jungwoo texted his girlfriend, asking her to meet them at Yuta's room. In the mean time, he helped Yuta get settled.

"So what brings you back?" Jungwoo asked as the three of them entered Yuta's room.

"Werewolf Kingdom is boring." Yuta told him. "Also I feel like I'm missing out on the important stuff. It's not like they need me anyways, their biggest problem was Sungchan and Shotaro and they're here now."

"Trust me, you're not missing much." Jungwoo told him. Yuta seemed surprised.

"I'm not?"

Jungwoo shook his head. "The most interesting thing was Jaehyun sneaking out to the Phoenix Kingdom with the Cha Twins."

Yuta chuckled. "He got caught, didn't he?"

Jungwoo nodded. "By Sora."

Jungwoo watched as Yuta froze up at the name. Misaki seemed to be concerned as she immediately went to Yuta's side, trying to comfort him.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Yuta reassured her. Misaki nodded before sitting back down on the bed while Yuta continued to unpack. "What did she say?"

"She wants Taeyong to organize a meeting with the kingdom leaders." Jungwoo informed him.

"Kingdom leaders? Isn't that you?" Misaki asked. Yuta shook his head.

"Not really since our village is gone. I'm basically just an officer under the Werewolf Alpha."

Just then a knock sounded on the door. Jungwoo quickly opened it to see Sejung on the otherside. "You needed me?"

Jungwoo smiled as he nodded his head, resisting the urge to hold the girl in a tight embrace. "Yeah, meet Misaki."

Sejung poked her head in, smiling at Misaki. "Hi, I'm Sejung."

Misaki smiled back, shaking Sejung's hand. "Misaki. You're a siren."

Sejung nodded her head. "Yes, I am."

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry." Misaki told her.

Jungwoo watched as Sejung's smile quickly faded, the girl biting on her bottom lip instead. He could tell that she was feeling uncomfortable.

" No need to be sorry, you didn't burn it down. The same thing happened to your village. We're in the boat." Sejung replied.

Yuta probably sensed the tension as well as he placed his arm around Misaki. "Misaki, why don't you go with Sejung. She'll show you to the female dorms and where your room is."

Misaki nodded, picking up the duffel bag from the floor. Sejung gave Jungwoo's arm a light squeeze as she walked by.

"I'll text you when I'm done." Sejung whispered to him. Jungwoo nodded his head.

Once the two girls were gone, Jungwoo noticed that Yuta had this wide grin on his face. "What?"

"So does your father accept your relationship yet or are you just continuing to pretend?" Yuta asked.