Chapter 4-Blood, Blood, and more Blood

hehe i mean the title's accurate tho

i wanted to wait till friday to update but im weak 

anyways enjoy some of the girls on their periods and the boys being a mixture of confused, scared, and sweet 

im really excited for this chapter bc there's FINALLY the rest of the party

(involves some mileven, whom my heart also belongs to)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucas," came a very soft voice from the SuperComm. "Lucas. Wake up, Lucas."

Lucas shot up at the sound of Max's voice. By the unusual quietness of it, he knew something was very wrong. He rarely heard her speak like that, and if she wanted to wake him up she would go to his house and do it physically. He reached over and took the SuperComm off his nightstand. "Max? Are you okay?"

"No," came her uncharacteristically small voice.

"What's wrong?" he asked, even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer.

"Nothing much, other than that I woke up in a puddle of my own blood." So he was right. And he knew what was coming next; Max got very needy for a certain Lucas Sinclair while on her period. "Come over."

He was already out of bed, rummaging through his clothes with one hand and holding the SuperComm with the other. "Okay, I'll be right over. Want me to swing by the store and grab anything?" He took off his pajama shirt and replaced it with a new one. "Where are you?"

"No, that's okay. I'm at Mike's."

His face scrunched up in confusion. "Mike's? Why?"

"I slept over at El's and she wanted to see him and I didn't wanna go home, so I came. Will and Dustin are here too, but I want you." He heard her giggle adorably. "I snuck into Mike's room and stole his SuperComm. He doesn't know I'm here. He—"

"Max? What the hell are you doing in my room?"

Lucas recognized the second, new voice as Mike's.

"I'm talking to Lucas," came her snarky reply. "Go."

"It's my room!" Lucas heard Mike exclaim. "You go!"

"Fight me, you little son of a—"

"Okay," Lucas interrupted, before his girlfriend could offend both Mike and Karen Wheeler. "Maybe you should—"

But then there was a shriek from the other side that he knew to be Max's, and then some grunts, and then an "Ow, Max, get off!" from Mike, and then a padded thud before Mike's voice came over the SuperComm again. "Lucas, your beloved girlfriend just jumped me–she's doing it again!"

Lucas could clearly imagine Max jumping on Mike's back and wrestling the SuperComm out of his hands, the image making him want to laugh. But instead he just said calmly, "Max, get off Mike."

He heard her voice yell "Tattletale!" before there was another thud and then Mike again. "You should come over. She's getting worse."

"I'm coming," Lucas said, fully dressed now. "Be nice to her until I do."