Chapter 1 : Lenoroc Hill

Ꮠ

The morning came and the six young man got ready for their trip. It was Taehyung's birthday and the group wanted to make it special for it's the only time they could all spend their time together. They usually spend their time by two or by three, for their schedules and free times nor day offs dont match.

"Good morning Jin hyung!" Jungkook greeted as he then grabbed a glass of milk from the fridge before leaning against the marbled counter, sipping on his drink. He's all set and ready to go hit the road, he had worn something warm, like sweater to fight the cold. December surely is the coldest time of the year.

"Morning jungkook-ah, can you go check the others if they're ready? if so, tell them to go down and eat breakfast."

"ah and don't forget to wear gloves. tell the others too."

The oldest stated as he glanced slightly at his boyfriend who nodded his head, placing his glass down and running out of the kitchen to do as Jin had said. This made Jin chuckle as he placed the last set of eggs onto a plate, grabbing more plates inside the shelf and arranged them on the table one by one at their designated places. He had decided to prepare a light breakfast, toast, eggs and bacon. for the trip to Lenoroc Hill will be long, car sickness is to be expected.

They already have the entire week planned. Things they'd like to do as soon as they get there and stuffs they should do before going back home. Of course like said, this is the only time they could go out on a trip all together so they're going to savour every second of the short amount of time they have by enjoying the trip.

"ah babe, that looks delicious. thank you."

Namjoon appeared, also dressed into something warm. The turtleneck he chose fits him well, it was enough to make his muscles pop out which made him look astonishing. He walked towards Jin, arms snaking around his waist before placing a quick smooch on his lips and had taken a seat on one of the chairs in front of the table where Jin had placed the last plate of dish he made which is bacon. Namjoon's sweet actions made Jin smile, his boyfriends truly are precious.

Soon enough the others went down as well, Jungkook following behind them with a victory smile on his face, he did a good job calling them all downstairs without hussle.

"sit down everyone, make sure you're all filled up for the trip."

The others took their seats and thanked Jin before he then followed. oh how he missed eating with them like this.

"ah Taehyung, I was wondering why you suddenly wanted to go on a trip? no, a trip up the hill to be exact?" Hoseok asked and the others looked at Taehyung also waiting for his answer.

The hill is known to be one of the best tourist spots in their city, yet even if it is a well known spot only few comes because of how expensive the expenses of the trip could be and because they don't want to look disrespectful to those people who lives there. The people up the hill have their own beliefs, cultures and traditions. Since it's almost new year, January which is also the month of celebration for them, it is the best time to go there and experience new things, especially the upcoming gyeoul festival.

"since it's my birthday and all of us got our day offs, I've decided to act spoiled just for once and had asked us all to go on a trip. it has been so long since we last did, altogether at that."

The others nodded, smiling at Taehyung's answer. it has indeed been quite long since they last had gone out all together and what Taehyung had planned was the perfect idea for them to bond again. And so, they continued eating till none was left on their plates.

The youngest three had decided to help Jin with the dirty plates who played around for a bit while the other two were the ones in charge of the luggages they need for the whole week. They're all pretty excited for this trip, hoping this could make their bond stronger and had hoped to come back home with new and fun memories to treasure with them.

Finally after a few minutes they all have their stuffs ready, some already kept in the trunk or at the back of the car. The group had made sure to check if they left anything and thankfully none, so they're all set to hit the road.

"make sure to lock the house and call for mr. bang to tell him that we'll be on our way. there's no signal there." Jimin suggested and so Hoseok did, making sure to say goodbye properly before going. They then entered the car and drove off, on their way up the hill.

ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ ˇ

hello! and just like I said I'm now
rewriting 'Pale as Snow' to make
the plot more interesting and for
more people to understand the
progress of the story.