After She Left

♡︎Willow POV:

I made my way down the path leading to Boscha's house, she wanted to hang out with me before I was busy with setting up the surprise party for Luz when she came back. It was still hard to believe. After three, agonizingly long years, her best friend was finally coming back.

Of course, I loved spending time with Boscha. She never failed to make put a smile on my face. How me and her ended up dating for nearly two years is still unreal, I'm dating the girl of my dreams. I smiled as I thought back to the day I started taking interest in Boscha.

~Flashback~

I still can't believe Luz is gone..

I thought to myself as I made my way back home from Hexside, it seemed like an even more boring day then usual without Luz here. I sighed sadly, but my attention was drawn to someone who called my name. "Willow!" The familiar voice yelled and I turned around to find Boscha running over to me. Surprisingly, her "goons" weren't with her.

"Great..just what I needed.." I muttered under my breath. First, Luz isn't in the Boiling Isles anymore and probably won't be for a long time. Second, I have to deal with Boscha's constant bullying. I looked at her when she arrived in front of me, panting.

"What do you want now Boscha? Did you come to rub it in my face that Luz is gone?" I scoffed, Boscha was clearly surprised of my attitude, for I hardly ever gave attitude to anyone, not even her. Boscha took in a few breaths before shaking her head, which threw me off a little but I didn't show it.

"No, actually. I didn't." Boscha breathed out, she nervously rubbed the back of her neck. "Actually...it's kinda the opposite.." she silently muttered, almost quiet enough for me to miss.

I raised an eyebrow, earning a light blush from Boscha. "I know Luz was like, your best friend or whatever and I...well, ya know." She crossed her arms and looked away, her face reddening a little more. "Wanted to know if you're alright..." she looked at me and blushed even harder when she saw the clearly surprised look on my face.

Boscha, who's been my bully for as long as I can remember, is wondering if I'm ok after Luz left. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, receiving a sigh from Boscha.

"Look," she started, "I know how it feels to lose your best friend. When Amity started hanging out with you guys, I sorta felt abandoned. She was pretty much my best friend, then when she just threw away our entire friendship for you guys...I got mad. I started taking that anger and sadness out on you and your friends because, y'all were the constant reminder that Amity left me.." she sighed shakily.

"I know there probably was a better way to deal with it than just constantly tormenting you guys, at the time I didn't see any other way. Look, I get that you hate me now. I just thought you deserved to know...or whatever." She flicked her ears and turned around to walk away, her head hanging down.

I felt guilt slowly rise up in my chest. Boscha really WAS trying to see if I were ok. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Maybe I should give her a chance.." I thought to myself. Before Boscha could get far, I ran after her.

I grabbed her hand which, in return, caused her to whip her head around and look at me. Her usual, beautiful pink face was now a bright red, which caused a light blush to appear on my own face. I quickly let go and looked at the ground. I breathed out and looked at Boscha, her face still a bright red. It was kinda cute, to be honest. I've never seen Boscha like that. That was besides the point though.