Fight

♡︎Boscha POV:

I woke up groggily when I felt Willow shift and turn beside me, I opened my eyes and shielded them from the sunlight shining through Willow's curtains. I had decided to stay the night at Willows place for the night, since by the time we got here I was exhausted.

I let my eyes slowly adjust to the light and I looked at Willow, her back was facing me. I grunted, annoyed that I couldn't see her pretty, soft face. Instead I just wrapped my arms around her waist, snuggling my face into the back of her neck. I heard her stir but she didn't wake up.

I laid there for who knows how long, before I decided to check was time it was. I summoned my scroll and looked at the time, flicking my ears. "12:09." I whispered.

I sighed, knowing I'd have to get up soon. I told Amity I would hang out with her, I chuckled and shook my head a little. I knew the real reason why Amity wanted to hang out, she wanted me to help her try and be more confident.

Even though I act the way she does with Luz, with Willow. I was no better in the situation but I figured I'd try and help anyways. I slowly unwrapped my arms from Willows waist and sat up, stretching and groaning.

I got off the bed, making sure not to wake up Willow. I decided I would head back to my place to change out of what I was wearing, I looked back at Willow and smiled. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

I looked for a pen and paper, finding some on Willow's desk. I grabbed the pen and started to write on the note, "I lovvee yoouu, I went back to my place, I left you a little something." Adding a winky face, with three eyes, at the end.

I took off my varsity jacket and folded it, placing it on the side of the bed where I slept with the note on top of it. I nodded my head, being satisfied with the little gift I left Willow. I quietly left her room, slowly closing the door and grunting when it creaked loudly.

I quickly and quietly made my way downstairs, heading towards the front door. I opened it and closed it, walking down the pathway away from Willows house. While I walked I summoned my scroll.

I mindlessly scrolled through Penstagram, liking and sharing a few posts. I got a text from Amity asking if 1:20 PM was a good time to meet up at the market, I looked at the time. 12:16 PM, I nodded my head and sent her a text back, saying yea in response.

After a few more moments of me walking and scrolling through Penstagram, I saw my house come into view. I walked faster, making my scroll disappear, giving the time one last glance. "12:26, I still have enough time to get ready and relax a bit." I muttered to myself.

I entered my house when I reached the front door, quickly making my way upstairs and towards my room. I put on a different pair of pants, which were light blue jeans. I put on a different shirt, which was a yellow crop top. I grabbed a dark red, leather jacket and put it on. To tie it all together, I put on checkered skater shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked, "Damn, who knew I was this good looking." I winked at myself.

Knowing only a minute or two went by, I made my way downstairs, this time slower. I stretched and laid down on my couch, summoning my Penstagram and scrolling with whatever time I have left to relax.

After scrolling I saw a post that made me freeze, the post was uploaded from Luz.

"WHAT!?"