Flashbacks

Amity POV:

"Here it goes..it was two years after you left the Boiling Isles.." I began, feeling my ears go down as I started to remember what happened that night.

~Flashback~

I was following Boscha with Skara, Bo, Catt, and a few others of our friend group behind me, "Uhh Boscha? Where did you say we were going?" I heard Skara ask from behind.

Boscha looked back at us, "You'll have to see it for yourself, from what I heard, this place is really cool." She said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe I actually agreed to this.." I groaned to myself.

I never really went anywhere anymore, I was either at the library or back at home nowadays, it wasn't that hard to take a guess why really. Ever since Luz left, which two years had gone by since then, I never really saw a point in going anywhere.

It just wasn't the same with her, but Boscha had convinced me that this place will change everything. Though I had my doubts, I was a little intrigued. Boscha had invited everyone from our click to come along as well and I actually enjoyed their company.

It had been a while since we've all hanged out as a group and it was nice to reconnect with old friends, before Boscha took us to this mystery place, we had all dined at a restaurant and told stories that made us all laugh.

It was the most fun I had in the past two years, I was snapped outta my thoughts when I ran into Boscha. I quickly apologized and she waved her hand dismissively and pointed to a abandoned looking mineshaft with a rough lizard like creature standing there.

I looked at Boscha with furrowed brows, before I could ask she quickly shushed me. I raised a brow and she started sneaking towards the cliff the mineshaft was built into.

I looked back at the rest of the group and shrugged, quietly and quickly following after Boscha. Once we were out of view of the lizard creature I opened my mouth and whisper shouted, "Boscha! What are we doing!? We can get caught!"

Boscha put a finger to her mouth, telling me to be quiet. I grunted but stayed quiet, Boscha signaled for us to get closer and we all did. She casted a quick spell circle and a yellow aura fell upon us, we started slowly floating up towards the top of the cliff.

My eyes widened in surprise and I looked at the ground, seeing it slowly become farther away. I gulped nervously and looked up at Boscha, "So you gonna tell us why you brought us here now?"

Boscha rolled her eyes and nodded, "Yea I will, hold on. I'll tell you guys before we get in, alright?" It didn't take long for us to arrive at the cliff top, Boscha quickly floated us to the ground before we could go any higher.

She stopped casting the spell and looked back at us, I looked at Boscha was a bit of a annoyed face.

"So you're probably wondering why I brought you all here," she began, "Well you see, I was at the marketplace a few days ago and overheard something interesting."

I tilted my head as she continued, "Something about a club that not a lot of people know about, they didn't say specifically what it was but I managed to get the location. Which is why we are here."

"A..club?" I felt my ears go down a bit, "The last club I was in was..." I didn't even want to finish the thought.

"Calm down Amity, this is nothing like that. I doubt that it is, if it is then I'll just leave. Its only special when she's here...and to be honest I doubt it's anything like that if there's that lizard guy in the front." I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Matt yell, "I'm not going to some stupid club!" Boscha rolled her eyes at him, "You don't even know what this place is! You can't leave without finding out."