Dragon Tooths Fight Club

Luz POV:

The rest of the day went slow, to my annoyance. I was getting impatient but luckily 7:40 eventually came by and I hid behind a few boxes near the edge of the marketplace. I was grateful for the fact that hardly anyone was near the edge of the marketplace around this time.

"Huh, that's probably why Amity decided this was the best time to go to wherever she goes to." I thought to myself as I fiddled with the bottom of my shirt. I peered out from behind the boxes every now and then, hoping I didn't miss Amity.

"She is always on time, early even. Maybe she's already on her way...dammit! What do I do now? Do I go or wait a little longer?!" I grunted in thought, I peered around the box on more time and my eyes widened.

"She's there!" I exclaimed to myself as I saw Amity in a black leather jacket, with black cuffs and her fingerless leather black gloves. She was wearing grey ripped jeans with dark red combat boots, she was carrying a duffel bag with who knows what inside it.

She was just standing there, she looked around and huffed, clearly annoyed.

"Is she waiting for someone? Is she waiting for Boscha? Boscha did say she might be there to wait for me at the secret opening, maybe she'll send me a message saying where she's at." My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone called out, "Hey Amity! Sorry I'm late."

I looked around the box and saw Boscha heading towards Amity. She was wearing a white buttoned up shirt, with a stylish red blazer and black work pants, to tie it all together, she was wearing designer sneakers.

"HUH!? WHAT THE- WHY IS BOSCHA DRESSED SO FLASHY! WHERE ARE THEY GOING!!?"

My confusion only spiked from here, Amity and Boscha were dressed completely different from each other. I shook my head and noticed that Amity and Boscha were starting to walk off in a different direction from the marketplace, the pink haired witch shooting someone a text before starting a conversation with the green haired witch.

At that moment I felt my scroll buzz and I looked down at it and read, 'We're on the move, hope you're still up for it'. I grunted in determination.

"I want to know more about where Amity's going, if she's in trouble I want to help. Though I doubt she's actually in trouble if Boscha is going with her dressed like THAT."

After the two was a little ways away, I started following them. I had grabbed a spare hoodie in Eda's back tent before I left and I put the hood over my shoulder, hoping this would make me unrecognizable.

I walked behind them for probably 15 or so minutes before I stepped on a twig that key out a loud

-Snap-

And in an instant I was behind a nearby tree, holding my breath in. I heard Amity and Boscha muttering to each other before continuing to walk in the direction they were heading in. When I knew they were far enough away, I let out my breath.

I froze up again when I heard a noise coming from my pocket but relaxed when I realized it was my scroll, I pulled it out and saw a message from Boscha. I opened it and read,

"Can you not be anymore louder? You're gonna get both of us killed!"

I nervously replied with a quick 'sorry' and continued to follow the two witches after they were far enough away to not hear any noise I make. I noticed that the sun was starting to go down now.