Capter 2

"Sorry I'm late." The boy pants as he then smiles softly. The teacher tells him hello and where to sit. I realized his spot was right in front of me his eyes softened as well walking towards his seat looking at me. " hello I'm zack what's your name?" He asks as he smiles looking deeply in to my eyes. "I'm, y/n." You spoke quietly and shyly.

Hyunjins POV
And that was the first time I heard her voice, she spoke so kindly it was adorable too to see the cute smile that appeared on her face as she finished her sentence. She went back to reading her book as she left the conversation there, which left him stare at her for a few seconds and then turn back into his seat.

Y/n's POV
I felt so much staring at me my first class it was like the whole class was looking at me with there backs turn. that made you shiver." Hey y/n hang out with me for lunch." you felt a tap on your shoulder as the dude walked past you. You realized it was zack. I usually sit with Mackenzie and Alice along with you other friends. Do you think they'll notice me gone? Whatever.

It's now my 3rd period I walk into class and see little colored sticky notes on two person desks. It's art class I sit down with the one that has my name on it. As I do I hear a student walk behind me then to the side of me, it was the kid who sat next to me in my 1st period class. He sits down quietly. I look at his name tag then back at him. His name was Hyunjin. "stop staring." He said direct but also soft at the same time, which didn't make me embarrassed that I did that. The teacher comes around with a package of paint tubes with all types of colors I was so excited. I looked at the board it said "create a landscape." The teacher goes back to his desk and scrolls through his phone without saying anything. He seemed pretty chill. Around 10 minutes later the class was already turning into a chaotic mess. Everyone was so loud, people were getting paint everywhere and people were chasing each others around class. Me and hyunjin were just painting quietly until i saw him grab one of my paints and use them. Our paint trays were right next to each other so I guess he got them mixed up. Turns out I needed that color later on so I noticed the paint tube wasn't back yet so i look at his I notice he had one so I went to grab it then I saw him stare at me with my paint tube in his hand. "What are you doing?" He asked. " you had my paint tube and I needed that color so I went to get yours." "Oh." Was all he said and that was the last I heard from him that class.