Chapter 11

It's a Friday morning we get the day off since what happened yesterday and my mom left early this morning for her job so hyunjin gets to stay the rest of the day. When I woke up I realized I fell asleep with hyunjin but he wasn't in mine. I got out of bed to check the guest room, he was sleeping. I went to take a shower, so I took off my clothes and turned the water on. I was washing my hair so I kept my eyes closed to not get soap in them. As I did that I heard the curtains move but I thought I might've done that until I felt arms around my body. I turned around so quickly to see hyunjin, that's when I realized the both of us were naked. I wrapped myself in the shower curtains. "WTH!!!!" I yelled. "What?" He acted as if it were normal. "Come here." He said. I didn't go so he grabbed me he started messaging my back. My shower ended up into a couples bath. We finished our bath. He noticed I was still partially mad that he got in the shower with me he put a towel over my back and pulled my forehead close and kissed it, then he headed to my room to look for clothes. The audacity ugh. He put my spandex on and used them as boxers smh. Then he took them off because he said they were uncomfortable. I put on some short and a tee shirt. That's when I realized hyunjins still naked so I asked what was wrong. He just gave me that look.i walked a bit towards him then he grabbed me and placed me sitting on top of him. "Y-you're naked." I said. he just looked at me and smirked. He went to kiss me but I pulled back. Which made him look at me confused. So he tried kissing me again but I did the same thing. He was getting frustrated so he put on clothes then put me back on him. Then I kissed him.

(I don't write smut)

It was 9:07 am so I got up to make breakfast so hyunjin followed me. Our hair was both wet. That's when I saw my brother in the kitchen. I immediately covered hyunjins mouth and rushed him back to his room. He got what was going on. I enter the kitchen there was French toast made all pretty. My brother left noticing me in the kitchen but didn't say good bye I saw his car leave 3 minutes later.thats when I realized I actually did have my drivers license and money in my wallet XD. I put nice clothes on and hyunjin was just wearing my sweat pants and a black tee. I grabbed him and we went in my car. We went to my favorite drink shop, then the park and then the mall.

We ended up spending Christmas break together and became an official couple.

4 months later
Everything was going great in the relationship until 1 st period that morning. "Hello, my name's rose." She said as I watched her eye hyunjin a she took the old spot yeji sat in. Now ever since then she would always try and talk with him every chance she got and the things was I only had 4 classes with him she had 7. Am I jealous?

Hyunjins POV
It's cute seeing y/n get jealous it's the first time I've seen it. This new girl has been really annoying and I don't want to be rude but I don't want to continue to be nice to her either Becca she might think I'm leading her on.

Y/n's POV
Schools almost over and they are around each other like glue it's really pissing me off to see her look at him like that and there's nothing to do about it since I'm not mean. She knows we're dating too. It was my breaking point when I saw her wrap her arms around his neck, laughing so close to his face. Tears fell from my eyes and I ran off.

Hyunjins POV
Rose was clinging onto me, it was so annoying, but when I tried getting her arms off me I saw y/n run off. Shit she must've been crying. U I ran off as well not saying bye to rose I didn't care anyways. When I caught up with y/n I grabbed her wrist, which made her tur. at me with tears falling faster than rain.

Y/n's POV
Him grabbing my wrist really pissed me off so I turned around to yell at him and that's when he kissed me my anger just turned into tears falling from my eyes but I still loved him so I kissed him back. "Why do you do this to me?" I break the kiss. He pulls me in from the waist and hugs me "is someone jealous?" He teased holding my chin up with his fingers. "Yes and I'm allowed to be you're mine!" I cry into his chest.

Okay that's it ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ