Chapte 8 pt 2

I felt a hand grab my wrist I was so scared. "Something bad is gonna happen to me." I thought. I i tried to get their hand off my wrist but they just dragged me farther and putting more pressure on my wrist. Why am I so bad a defending myself? I peeked my eyes open to see hyunjin dragging me into an empty classroom with no lights on just the sun barely shining through the blinds. "H-hyunjin, what are you doing!, let go of m-me!" I tried to sound stern but I was so scared. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me on the wall and then put his leg between the both of mine so I could move at all. I was flinching even though he wasn't doing anything. Then I opened my eyes to him staring at me blankly. W-what are you doi" I try to say but he cuts me off my putting his face to the side of mine then he whispered "stop being a pushover." He said it so coldly to which made me shiver. The. he left me in the dark classroom alone.

2 weeks later before Christmas break
I leave my house and walk down the driveway, my cats follow me to the stop I just watch the frost on the grass, it's really beautiful. When I go to school I see Alice not with her boyfriend instead she's walking towards me." Hey Alice." I said softly. "I broke up with my boyfriend." She says then smiles." Omg are you okay, what happened?!" I asked feeling terrible. "I should be worrying about you, I was such a sitty friend." She says while hugging me ofc I hugged back. "There's no need to worry about me, I'm fineeee." I told her. "Please stop pretending to be okay." She says softly. I freeze my eyes widened as I stopped hugging her. I wanted to cry so much in that moment but then I saw hyunjin standing a couple feet behind Alice as he smirks, a tear falls from my right eye and then my left, he walks away. I felt really nice till my 4th period I found a note in my locker saying "meet me English-science hall 12:45pm December 20th~" I go to that hall when I see zack with some roses in his hand. Oh no, this can't be happening. "Z-zack?", "Y/n, you came!" Zack smiles at me when he sees me.

Hyunjins POV
I was walking down the hall when I saw zack holding flowers towards y/n.i froze and then hid behind the corner of the wall to eavesdrop.i smirk in disbelief and though "is she gonna go behind yejis back?" Maybe she'll do something for her happiness for once.