Chapter 8 pt 1

3 months go by
It's now December, I don't favor winters that much but it makes the perfect season to sleep in. I go to school in a giant hoodie and sweatpants. I have huge feelings for zack I think I want to confess to him soon.i go to school and walk in class I haven't seen Mackenzie that much lately but when I walked in to class I didn't see her asshole boyfriend anyways. Instead I saw Mackenzie biting the ends of her hoodie sleeves, mascara starting to run down her face so I could only guess what happened to her. I ran to her desk got my knees on the floor and hugged her. "Mackenzie what happened"?"the first words that came out of her mouth were " I'm so sorry for being a bad friend." My heart started to hurt" "what's wrong, tell me" I said my voice got shaky and tears started to form in my eyes. "Me and him broke up, but that's not the point, I ignored you so much I basically pushed you away and now you have new friends and I miss you so much." She balls her eyes out as she falls onto the ground hugging me tightly. "I will always be here for you Mac." I say as I cry quietly into her shoulder.

Hyunjins POV
I can't believe her kindness. What about my heart it hurts but you can't see that, y/n. Everyday I try and get rid of my feelings for you but I can never do that and now it's been 3 month and it hurts to see you get closer with him every single day. She's such a beautiful crier as well.

Y/n's POV
After we stoped crying I went to my seat. I'm quite embarrassed that some of the class even saw that. Aishhh. I feel staring from the side of my eyes coming from where hyunjin is. I don't even dare to look his way. His eyes got so cold so quick. My attention immediately goes to the classroom door it's zack walking in with yeji and they're holding hands. Are they dating?

Hyunjins POV
Well this should be interesting hm?

Y/n's POV
I start to feel quite depressed in that moment but then I see yeji sit in the desk that's infront of hyunjins. "I switched classes I didn't know I would be in them with you two?" Yeji gives the brightest smile. "I'm glad you're in my class too!!!!" Zack smiles in his seat as he stares back at me for a few seconds, his eyes looked so deep, his cheeks were so pink and he even licked his lips then smiled showing his beautiful white teeth. I didn't stare at him for more than 3 seconds but I still felt him staring. Yeji got emotionless looking for a couple seconds when I looked at her. Is she jealous? She started a conversation with Zack and it lasted for like 10 minutes. That's when zack said he had to use the bathroom and that he'd be right back. After he left the class yeji turned back in her seat and looked at me with a devilish smirk that turned into an innocent one. "Yah!, why are you looking at me like that you're giving me chills." "I have to tell you a secret, don't tell zack!" She said. I got confused and scared at the same time for what she was going to say. " what is it?" I said. "Okay so I really like zack I'm literally in LOVE with him!!!"she squealed so happily. "Oh how long?!?!?" I asked faking my excited ness for her." Since the 3rd grade, that's why I was so excited when he came back." She said looking down in her seat using both hands to play with a piece of her hair. When she said that I wanted to cry, my heart hurt so much and right then and there I could t speak at all my throat hurt so much as well. All I did was show one of the most painful smiles ever. I don't know if she could tell though. The rest of my day was ruined. I stayed in the bathroom crying. I wasn't wearing any makeup that day so I didn't have to fix anything. I just sat drinking fruit water and crying. I know I should let her have him. Just be cold or something. Or still just be nice but hide my pain. That's what I'll do something like that. I kept telling myself. I just don't want to hurt yeji and Zack probably likes her anyways, so get over it y/n.i go to leave the restroom when I tried to make it look like I didn't cry but when I did...