Chapter 4

As I get Zack a water and me so some snacks, I go to the checkout line. I see jisoo walk towards me then behind me as she cuts in front of a couple people behind me and grabs some chips. "Hey cutie." she wraps her arm around my shoulder but her head is looking at her phone. "Huh?" I say in confusion.
"You have a stalker y/n". She giggles.
"What?!" I whisper shout. "Yeah, he's right. Over. There." She points at hyunjin who was on his phone with headphones on surrounded by the bad students. " I don't think so." I roll my eyes in a playful way to let her know I'm not being rude. " okay then don't believe me!" She pinches my left cheek as she walks in front of me to pay. I didn't even know there was no one else in front of me to pay. My cheeks turned red of embarrassment. I go to sit back down but I saw that the girl that was across me was sitting next tome . Does she like him or something? "Here's your water." I hand the water to him smiling. Him and the girl who was sitting next to him both looked up from his phone, guess they were watching something. "Thank you." He says. "Your welcome" I sat back. I notice the girl was looking at me kind of annoying but then her face calmed down. "Hey my name's yeji, I know your name though but I didn't introduce myself after you, so sorry about that." She says "it's okay." I smiled brightly at her.

4 hours later I'm walking into the locker room of my last class, P.E. I go to change in to my uniform. A tee shirt and basketball shorts. After changing I realized something was off. I BROUGHT MY SPORT SHORTS INSTEAD OF THE UNIFORM ONES. They looked so identical, I hope no one really notices. I mean they kind of are a lot shorter. Yikes.