Capter 6

Y/n's POV
Everyone was crowding around the boys bathroom even the girls. When the teachers heard yelling they ran into the bathrooms. That's what made me put my head up like a dog when it hears the word treat except I wasn't happy or excited. When the doors opened I saw hyunjin and the boys who harassed me separated and getting scolded by the teacher then getting told to go to the nurses office then the principals 1 by 1. Some of them were so hurt it looked like they didn't just need a school nurse. But the one I noticed the most was hyunjin, the side of his head was on the wall with his body facing the teachers. I couldn't hear what happened but I saw some girls eavesdropping because most of them were told to go away. I started to walk away, when I was going to go out to the bus stop a girl wouldn't stop staring at me that's when I asked "do you need something?" I said it kindly. She smirked and responded with "you're the girl who got harassed by those guys in P.E right?" A thousand thought surrounded my head at once. How did she know? Does she think I put myself in that position on purpose? Does this have to do with hyunjin? Did hyunjin beat them up for me?"y-yes, why do you ask?" I stuttered at bit. "You should thank that boy hyunjin." She smiles and walked off to her bus.

Next day
I stayed up late last night to make him cookies, I hope he likes them and isn't allergic to anything in these. I packed the cookies in a pink box with a ribbon bow on it with a tag saying, "thank you ♡~". I put the cookies in my bag and left my house to go to the bus stop.

I get of the bus and again Alice leaves to go to her boyfriend, I don't care though. I mean I happy for her, well ate least I should be. She just needs to remember she has friends, same thing with Mackenzie. It's like once they have boyfriends they forget about me. I went to ask a teacher that was standing out in the hall to where the detention room was, she looked at me confused at why I had a pink box but she still told me. When I arrived I knocked the door waiting for the lady to say come in. The lights were on so I opened the door to see hyunjin and the boys all separated from each other, theywere juststaring at me. I got shy but I still walked in quietly.

Hyunjin's POV
I hear the door of the room open to my surprise it was y/n. She looked shy and was blushing. She was cute but why was she here? She walked up to my desk with a cute pink box in her hand. I couldn't notice how adorable her outfit was. She was wearing a green floral dress with a white cardigan and her hair was straightened with a white headband. So cute. "Um here you go hyunjin, I hope you like chocolate chip cookies." She started the conversation in an already soft voice but she mumbled the last part quietly. I still heard her through her shyness."T-thanks y/n!" I stuttered too I don't know why but at the same time my face also was starting to feel hot.