Chapter 9

Yejis POV
I was just finishing up washing my hands and was about to leave the bathroom when I saw zack and y/n together. My blood boiled I get jealous every time I see them together. I just listened to what they were saying. My heart broke and tears fell from my face when I heard...

Y/n's POV
"I'm in love with you y/n, will you be my girlfriend, you're so caring and cute." My eyes widened when he said that, even though I could tell he was gonna confess. " I'm sorry but it's not me you should be confessing to." I said softly and gave him a hug before I walked away.

Hyunjins POV
Wow she continues to keep others happy instead of herself, what is wrong with that girl? Is she dumb? She was in love with him wth?

End of school
Y/n's POV
I was walking out of my class when I saw yeji walk towards me really aggressively. Everyone got out of her way and people stoped and stared even hyunjin. "HOW DARE YOU GET HIM TO LIKE YOU, YOU WHORE!" She say as she slaps me across the face. So she was eavesdropping on us. "I stopped liking him a long time ago for you, I can't stop his feelings." I said calmly trying not to hit her. She slapped me again "LIES, YOU KNEW U I LIKED HIM, SO I GUESS THEN YOU JUST LED HIM ON THEN TO BREAK HIS HEART!" Everyone was pulling out there cameras. I wanted to cry. "You know nothing, I wanted you guys to be together after you told me you liked him since 3rd grade, I stopped myself from liking him because I knew you liked him longer!" I said as slapped her. "How could you yeji?" A sad voice gathers everyone's attention it was Zack. Yejis sees him and cries then looks at me to fight. I dogged her punch and pushed her. Yeji fell on the ground hard, so she tried getting up fast to really hurt me. I hear screams but I feel no pain. I open my eyes to see hyunjin holding yejis arm up holding a bloody blade. I hear police come and handcuffs click. Hyunjins still standing in front of me. "H-hyunjin?" I ask worried. " yes?" He turns around and there's a large slash across his chest. Thank god it wasn't deep. I grabbed him and hugged him so tight u I was not even breathing across his chest. I felt his arms cradle me then I left out a huff and started balling my eyes out. now thanks to that un needed incedient me, hyunjin and Zack had to stay late for questions and to get picked up. Yeji already got arrested and is staying at the police station right now.it was awkward after all that happened then my mom jumped out of her car to hold me in her arms and cry. I never see her cry a lot. "Thank you for saving my girl." She said. "No problem." Hyunjin says as he sighs. "Are you waiting for you're parents" I asked him. "I'm actually waiting for my aunt my parents are on a buissness trip and she lives 2 hours away and hasn't left yet." He sounded tired. "Hey mom can he spend the night, he's my friend and he saved me?" I gave her the puppy dog eyes that she can't say no to. "S-sure." She said as she doesn't let people over a lot. Hyunjin looked at me shocked so I held out my hand so he can hold it which he did. "I'll tell my aunt that I'll be at yours then." He says sounding like he was trying not to get excited. It made me giggle. He got in the back seat of my moms car and then asked about what clothes he'd wear so I told him that I have some boys clothes. He made me smile seeing him this happy like a puppy.