003.

ALYAH waited patiently at the skating rink for vinnie and noticed that it had already been 20 minutes.

aaron was there, and he didn't let this go unnoticed. he approached alyah and sat beside her on the floor. "vinnie's late huh?" alyah gave him a disappointed nod.

     "hey on the bright side, he gave me the envelope for the gender of your baby." alyah gave him a proud smile.

"well that's one thing he did right. anyways, if he doesn't arrive in the next ten minutes i'm just gonna go home."

"alyah!" vinnie stood on a ramp with his skateboard observing them. "does he... does he want me to go all the way up there cause i ain't gonna be able to do that with this baby. i mean it was already hard enough to sit down."

"you're so dumb alyah. he just called you to let you know he's here." aaron answered. "come!" vinnie yelled.

    "oh shit i was wrong." aaron added, but alyah wasn't even bothered. "who cares? i actually have to go up there."

"don't even stress about it. i'll go tell his lazy ass to come here alright? you stay put." aaron ran to vinnie and alyah saw maddy enter the skating rink.

     the two girls  made eye contact and maddy did a fake gag. "i know her ron weasly ass ain't gagging at me. last time i checked she was the one tryna get in bronny's pants."

"you need help there?" maddy asked, with the most fake smile plastered across her face. alyah gave one back, "no i'm okay! you should go suck somebody's dick."

"what was that hun?" maddy pretended like she couldn't hear to see if alyah was brave enough to repeat herself. "you heard me! i said go somebody's dick! and i'll say it again!"

maddy rolled her eyes as she ran to vinnie and aaron. "the fuck? why she running?" alyah spoke to herself.

     maddy pretended to be hurt and acted like a little baby in front of vinnie and suddenly pointed at alyah.

    vinnie rolled his eyes and looked pissed. aaron on the other hand, gave maddy a dirty look and was ready to defend alyah.

"alyah, can you act mature for once?" vinnie said as he held maddy's hand as she smirked at alyah.

    "vinnie, did you not see your ugly ass girlfriend smirk at me? she's fucking lying and you're just as stupid as her to believe this is true. i didn't do shit and maybe, if you weren't always busy with maddy you would pay attention to your baby mother who needs help getting up every morning."

maddy gasped, "baby, she did not just say that did she?" vinnie let go of her hand and sat beside alyah.

    "listen, you have a point." alyah smiled in satisfication because for once, vinnie actually took her side. "i haven't been helping you and that's on me. i've been too busy worrying about how maddy is doing instead of focusing on you and our child. now, can you guys leave? we have to talk about something."

"no, i'm staying here. whatever you guys have to talk about should involve me." maddy refused to leave and was acting like a six year old.

    "you heard vinnie, go make some stupid tiktoks
talking about how your boyfriend 'doesn't love you' and get fake affectionate comments from your childish fans." aaron said, making maddy's jaw drop. "you did not!"

aaron rolled his eyes before he skated out of this situation. maddy looked at alyah and rolled her eyes at her.

   "so about the gender reveal party, what were you thinking about doing?" vinnie got closer to her. "okay so i was thinking, maybe we could have the people who think it's a boy wear blue outfits, but they can't be the same outfit. they can wear different types of suits, dresses, outfits, whatever. and same goes for the people who think it's a girl. for the cake, i was thinking about cupcakes and we all bite into it and the gender is revealed."

   "you know what, that actually sounds like a good idea. we just have to wait for, five more months?"

     "four more months. anyways, i'm still scared. i'm unable to process the thought that i'm actually gonna give birth. like there's actually a human being living inside of me. it's just seems so crazy. i talked about it to my mom last week and she said giving birth is so painful, it's almost indescribable."

"hey, hey, hey, don't stress about that. you're gonna make it," vinnie held her hand tightly because he specifically remembered that she would always calm down when they held hands.

    "i'm gonna be there when you're giving birth, i'm gonna start being there for you as much as possible. when you wake up, i'll be there to help you get up. i just need your keys."

alyah chuckled, "you have my keys. i gave them to you before we broke up. also, when i'm asleep, don't be sitting on a chair just staring at me."

"aw shit i can't do that?" vinnie joked, causing alyah to laugh. this attracted maddy's attention. "ugh, look at that slut. she's trying sooooo hard to steal vinnie from me. well guess what? he doesn't love you anymore." maddy spoke to herself.

"it's getting late so i'll drive you back home?" vinnie patiently waited for an answer. "it's only 7:43, it's not that late."

"well i have something in mind for you so i don't want you to be awake." alyah smiled excitedly, "ooh, i like the sound of that." vinnie smiled at her before he stood up. "a little help here." alyah reached out for his hands and he managed to help her up without her feeling any type of pain. "okay, let's get going."

cat's corner

how are y'all today???(watch nobody comment 😔👎🏽)

(watch nobody comment 😔👎🏽)