020.

"ALRIGHT VINNIE, LET'S GO." aaron pulled his arm and before walking out he looked back at alyah. "thank you." she whispered. "no problem. also sorry about all this."

        "what are you guys whispering about?" vinnie spoke. it sounded like he was drunk which he clearly wasn't. "nothing let's just get you home okay? you look like a mess considering you were acting like a complete asshole towards alyah."

       "fuck off." they left her house and she sighed in relief. "thank goodness he's gone."

       alyah slept on her couch and woke up feeling drowsy. 
it felt like she took a long nap during the day. everything felt off. she usually wakes up at around 8am but it was 2pm. "what the hell."

       she saw falize, mia, aaron, and jordan sitting at her table eating popeyes. "oh! you're finally up! what time did you go to sleep?" aaron questioned. "i don't remember."

"oh. well that's okay cause we bought popeyes." jordan said to alyah as if they were close. in reality jordan never really spoke to alyah because he got nervous around her. vinnie assumed he liked her so he never let them be in the same room together. truth was, jordan had no attraction towards her whatsoever.

"popeyes? i can't really eat that. i mean i can, but i won't. i try eating healthy for my baby."

"c'mon alyah, a single bite won't hurt." falize teased. "actually it will. fried chicken gives me pimples."

"you're rich go buy some organic shit but lemme tell you something, you're missing out! popeyes hits different and you can't say i'm wrong. i grew up eating this. i'm surprised i'm not fat." mia informed them.

"mia you were fat. you were obese. i'm the one who convinced you to lose weight and you did." falize interrupted her. "okay damn girl you don't gotta be exposing me like that. but what i meant was that i still eat it as much as i did when i was younger and you can't lie, i got a nice ass body. trust me i always catch aaron looking at my ass even though it's flat as fuck."

they all laughed. jordan secretly smiled at alyah and admired her laugh. aaron was quick to notice but stayed quiet. he pulled out his phone and texted jordan.

 he pulled out his phone and texted jordan

aaron
YOOO

jordan
???

aaron
you got a girlfriend
yet you're looking at alyah

jordan and aaron avoided eye contact in real life to avoid any questions from the girls. aaron came up with the idea of playing tiktok audios from some random spotify playlist to make it seem like he was scrolling through tiktok nonchalantly.

jordan
haha it's not like that i assure you.

aaron
no i think it's
what i think it is

aaron
you like alyah don't you

jordan
hey, you just told me i had
a girlfriend. i just looked at
her because i've never seen
her laugh at all. you know i've
barely been in the same room as
her

jordan
also, why do you care?

jordan
you guys aren't dating. or maybe
you like her

aaron
i care because you're a
close friend of vinnie and i
know if he found out about
this he would be pissed

aaron
i'm convinced he has
anger issues

aaron
and yes i know we aren't dating
i have a thing with mia but both vinnie
and alyah are close friends of mine

━━ cat's corner

the fact that i'm moving but i'm still gonna endup in the red area is just wonderful

up in the red area is just wonderful. (they're dangerous areas to live in but i don't think it's 100% accurate)
also, moving is so hard it was a long drive and i'm tired. anyways idk what time it is for y'all but it's almost 11pm and i'm editing them chapters rn