025.

"WHY IS SHE SO WHITE!!!!!" mia laughed out loud in the basement of the small yet large home located in malibu. "she's whiter than aaron and vinnie combined." falize joked. they all laughed. aaron laughed the hardest.

"what the hell..." maddy woke up and realized she was tied to a sturdy wooden chair in the middle of the basement. "reminds me of yandere simulator." alyah remarked. "for real. i used to kill them bitches and i made senpai black. oh and girl you know i had big titties." falize said.

"w-what am i doing here?" maddy shivered. the basement was freezing which is why they wore two jackets and two pants. "listen closely. we've never really liked you. and it feels like you're never going away. so i think it's best if we kill you. so confess everything bad you've ever done."

"y-you guys are going t-to kill m-me?" tears ran down her face. "okay turn off the air conditioner or else she's gonna die before i get to kill her." alyah demanded. "so how exactly are we going to kill her?" aaron watched as alyah took out a hammer and a gun. "i was planning on torturing her but i mean killing her with a gun will do."

mia's stomach dropped. she couldn't believe she was participating in a murder. "i'll confess something. i've cheated on vinnie numerous times, i kicked a kid in the face, i bullied a girl, and i body shamed."

"ok. then that's settled." alyah loaded the gun and aimed directly at her forehead. "WAIT!! before you kill me you have to know something! vinnie has my location."

"no he doesn't because we broke your phone, dumbass." mia kicked her phone over to the chair and it was completely shattered. meanwhile, vinnie was currently home sleeping not knowing what was happening right now.

falize, aaron, and mia all stood there watching alyah point her gun at maddy's forehead. they knew, that alyah wasn't normal. she was a psycho. a murderer. they knew that they could prevent this and save maddy's life, but they chose not to.

one shot to her head, and there lied the dead body of a girl named maddy whitman. the three of them screamed their lungs out and saw alyah standing there with a bland stare. her hand was shaking tremendously.

alyah titled her head at their direction slowly, only noticing they were hugging each other with a terrified expression. "guys, come help me. we're gonna drive up to a hill and saw her body and feed it to a wolf."

she carried maddy's body as if it was a normal activity. "we should call the cops."

"we can't," falize sighed.

"why not?" aaron looked at falize with fear in his eyes.

"alyah is our friend. i don't want her to give birth in jail. i know what she did was messed up and i think once her baby is born we should inform the cops."

"the longer we wait the more we will look suspicious. it wasn't even like she forced us the texts will show that we agreed to do so." aaron argued with falize before mia interrupted them.

"guys. alyah is our friend. this is something we have to live with for the rest of our lives. we all knew this was bad yet we still went over to her house, still planned it, drove her to this house, and let her kill maddy."

"guys! let's go." alyah spoke to them. hearing her voice made them jump. "what's the matter? i have her in bag now we just need to drive up to some hill."

"what will vinnie think?"

"he will think nothing of it. we're not going to tell him. i know you're extremely close to him but you have to promise not to let a word about this slip. you could risk all of our lives."

"maybe we should kill alyah after she gives birth."

"okay you both need to stop. mia, we're not killing her, and aaron, don't be a snitch. we're not going to let that baby live without a mother."

"i know the gender and since we might go to jail want me to tell you the gender?"

"PLEASE! you know i ain't finna attend a party just to reveal the gender."

"it's a-"

"GUYS!!!!!"

they all rushed upstairs and quickly headed towards alyah's car. "i'll tell you later mia." he whispered to her. "alyah, you won't kill us, right?"

she cackled. "no what the fuck! y'all are my friends."
they saw a big black bag and knew exactly what was in it. "oh god i feel like vomiting." mia vomited on aaron. "MIA! are you okay?" aaron held her hair as she vomited more.

falize and alyah dug quickly as aaron and mia sat down and watched the cars drive by. he had his arm around her and she placed her head on his shoulder. "stupid dumb bitches get to sit out while i have to dig a body with a crazy pregnant woman."

"shut up and keep digging falize." alyah sawed her body and the hole was big enough to dump the body into it. "thank goodness." maddy's body was still in the bag and alyah opened the bag so bugs would eat her.

"let's head back."

━━ cat's corner
not me losing my spanish

━━ cat's cornernot me losing my spanish

ms raini come teach me please