018.

"VINNIE I SWEAR TO GOD GO HOME!" alyah yelled at him. vinnie got comfortable on her couch and scrolled through tiktok. "vinnie please i'm having somebody come over."

      "cool, maybe i can meet him." "now why would you assume it's a he?"

        "i mean it's pretty obvious. lemme meet him. for real i'm not gonna act like a dick." alyah groaned. "i don't give a shit vinnie! i'm finally getting over you and now you're doing this. i really like keith okay? now please get the fuck out."

        "come sit down next to me." alyah sat beside him and went on her phone. "i'm going to tell him i'm going over to his place. you're acting like a child right now so i'm not gonna let his fine ass wait around for your dumbass to leave."

       vinnie placed an unexpected kiss on her but surprisingly, she pushed him away. "WHAT THE HELL!?!?" she stood up and glared at him.

       "i thought it was gonna work." he joked. "okay what the fuck was that about? can you maybe not do that?"

        he stood up and scoffed at her. he was really tall, just like keith she thought to herself. "you're in love with me. you can't possibly be over me."

        that was half true. she felt chills run through her spine. "vinnie for real, you can't be doin' shit like this. makin' me feel sum in my stomach."

        "that's my baby in you." she laughed. "no shit."
"alyah don't go with keith." "why? i told you to stay with me. i spent days with you in my bed then suddenly, you didn't come home one night. you wanna know why? because you went with maddy and chose her when i believed you would stay and choose me. maybe now you'll feel what i felt."

        keith honked and alyah pushed him slightly as she headed towards her door. "oh yeah and one more thing. i'm not in love with you anymore. i still love you but i don't feel the same way i did before i was pregnant."

         she exited and slammed the door. alyah smiled. she really did that. she managed to build up courage in order to stand up to vinnie. as she got in keith's car he looked her up and down. the hell is he looking at? my baby constantly kicking me? alyah thought to herself.

        "you look gorgeous." she chuckled. "boy i got a messy bun and sweats on don't lie to me."

        "who's that?" keith pointed and alyah looked at her window seeing vinnie standing in front of it waiting for her to roll it down. "oh my damn." she whispered to herself. she rolled it down and vinnie gave keith a fake smile along with a wave. "my name is vinnie."

        "keith." they shook hands and alyah rolled her eyes. "you wanna come in?" vinnie asked him as if it was his house. keith looked at alyah and she gave him an upset look. "by the looks of it we probably just finna bang at my place. she'll be back tomorrow morning."

         "okay hol' up! first of all, vinnie you ain't my dad! second, i am not gonna fuck you. we're gonna drive around and come back to my place where i'm going to sleep in my house alone. now stop deciding for me."

         "alyah you said you wanted me around all day. you had fun cuddling me last time right?" he said loudly which pissed keith off. "you know what alyah, some event is happening right now and i gotta be there. i totally forgot i am so sorry." alyah got out of his car and spit on his car. "you assholes."

━━ cat's corner 👰🏽‍♀️
thanksgiving went terrible but the food was good 😃👍🏽