017.

vinnie

vinnie.
hey

alyah.
hi?

vinnie.
so... u & keith?

alyah.
...

alyah.
NOW WHO TF SNITCHED

vinnie.
aaron. that's besides the point

vinnie.
why didn't you tell me?

alyah.
tell you what? something important
in my life? it's not like you would care

alyah.
you only care because
it involves another guy

vinnie.
alyah, i want to be in your life more

alyah.
well it's a bit too late for that

vinnie.
ok i'm gonna cut the crap

INCOMING CALL FROM vinnie.
accepted!

      "cut the crap? what does that even mean, vinnie?" heavy breathing was heard. "this isn't vinnie, it's maddy. i'm going to make this short and simple. go fucking kill yourself. vinnie doesn't need you or your baby! i want you out of his life. so, you're never going to see us again." the call ended. alyah scoffed.

alyah quickly sprinted to her garage where she stored a black box with a lock on it. she put in the combination unlocking it to reveal a large sniper. she held the sniper with her right hand as she dialed vinnie. "alyah what the fuck do you want." maddy asked. "where are you? i want to talk. this bullshit needs to end. trust me, i'll leave you and vinnie alone..forever."

"for some odd reason, i believe you. i'm at his house right now. he's not here, but jordan is."

alyah looked down at the sniper and sighed. "you know what, forget it. i forgot how immature you are."
maddy scoffed through the phone. "fuck you then bitch." she hung up afterwards.

"what am i thinking! i cant kill this bitch just cause ion like her. i mean, yeah shes fucking annoying, but still. i don't wanna give birth in prison." alyah placed the sniper back in its box and promised herself to never open that damn box ever again.

an incoming call from vinnie arrived to her phone. alyah picked up without thinking. "hey alyah. i'm sorry for maddy calling you and texting you, she added her finger print to my phone."

"she told me you werent with her." vinnie laughed. "don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. anyways, who's keith?"

"somebody you shouldn't care about." "i'm not gonna care about him..just wanna know who he is." "why? are you jealous?" "alyah, don't do that. i have a girlfriend. now quit playing and tell me."

"fine, keith is my friend. we're friends with benefits i guess, i'm not sure." "so you've fucked?" "almost! wait, why the fuck am i telling you." "cause we're cool." "nah, i still believe you're jealous. now, i'm gonna call him to ask if we can hangout."

"wait! i wanted to ask if we could hangout. i wanna know how you're doing." "you're joking, right?" "no." "fine. come over i guess."

       unexpectedly, a new message from keith appeared on her phone. "gotta go."

keithpowershey can we hangout today?

keithpowers
hey can we hangout today?

keithpowers
i miss seein' yo face

alayhfreeman
yeah. right now?

keithpowers
if you're available

alyahfreeman
yeah i'm available

alyahfreemanyeah i'm available

alyah.
nvm i'm busy

vinnie.
i'm still coming over