007.

"BUT DID YOU TAKE PHOTOS?" aaron asked alyah as he scrolled through her photo gallery. "aaron!" she gave him a punch on his arm and he laughed along with falize and mia. "what? if vinnie asks for proof you'd show him the pictures but i forgot our minds don't work the same."

alyah gave him a look. "and what exactly does that mean? are you implying that i'm dumb?" falize nodded. "no shit sherlock." aaron replied.

"fyi, that would've been beyond creepy and honestly, it was disgusting to watch." falize gasped, "girl, you did not just call that creepy."

"i did." everybody except alyah was shocked. "do we need to remind you that the only reason that you saw them fucking was because you were stalking vinnie. aight, so don't talk about what's creepy and what isn't."

"are y'all fucking stupid? yeah, stalking is creepy but taking pictures of them fucking is so disgusting."

"okay okay! we get it." aaron interrupted. they all sat there in silence for almost a minute before falize brought up alyah's baby. "so when is the gender reveal party gonna happen?"

"i want it to happen next week but apparently vinnie's planning on hanging out with his friend jordan in malibu for a whole week. yeah, a week. plus, they're planning on renting a beach home to throw parties and film tiktoks."

    "ugh, so basic. so, white." mia responded. "yeah, more rich though. i mean, anybody could rent a beach home with their friend and dedicate it to only filming tiktoks and throwing parties." falize answered her.

    "i know that but i mean it's more common to see white people doing that. i mean no shade to them but still."

    "mia, just admit that you're jealous and move on. it's embarrasing." aaron told her. "shut yo fine ass up." she jokingly replied.

    "ok can all of you shut up? im hungry as fuck and i assumed one of you were gonna buy some food on the way here but it didn't happen, as expected."

    "alyah, if you had asked for food we would've brought it. it's not our job to buy you food. you got money, a car, and last but not least, MONEY."

     "i agree with vinnie." aaron mistakenly said. "VINNIE?" they all looked at him and his face became red. "y'all know what i meant." they stared at him in confusion. "FUCK! falize! i meant falize!"

     "okay but how the fuck did you get vinnie from falize?" alyah teased him. "fuck off."

    they continued to poke fun at aaron for making a mistake but it all came to an end when an earthquake occured. mia, having a huge fear of earthquakes, let out a loud scream of fear before storming out the room. "CHILL!!" aaron screamed. falize remained seated on the bed and scrolled through tiktok laughing at a stupid video she encountered. alyah knew she couldn't have possibly ran out as fast as mia did considering she had a baby in her.

    finally, the earthquake came to an end and mia returned. her entire body was shaking and she lied down beside aaron on the bed. "mia, earthquakes happen this is los angeles." he told her.

    "i hate los angeles." mia would always say this whenever an earthquake occured but it wasn't a lie. she was born in maine, somewhere way different than la. mia always liked quiet places, and la was not her place.
she moved here two years ago and is going to move this year to seattle.

    she planned on moving here to begin a modeling career and in the next two years she'll be living in new york, then las vegas, chicago, texas, miami, and last but not least, paris.

     falize and alyah tried convincing her to stay but understood that she had to do this. they were close to her but aaron had to be the most depressed. apparently she was moving in three months so they didn't have much time with her.

    "imagine how alyah's baby is gonna look like. i imagine it's gonna be white with colored eyes and have ginger hair." aaron randomly wondered.

     "so basically vinnie but with colored eyes?" aaron nodded and alyah groaned. "i hope my baby doesn't look completely like vinnie because if it does, i'm putting it up for adoption."

    "why are we addressing the baby as an 'it' when we should address them as they and them." falize corrected them. "whatever."

━━cat's corner 🧍🏽‍♀️

sorry for disappearing, i'm sure y'all used to itby now 🙄💯

by now 🙄💯