024.

ALYAH'S TABLE QUICKLY GOT FULL OF BAGS OF FAST FOOD INCLUDING CHICK-FIL-A, DOMINOS, IN-N-OUT, AND MUCH MORE.

"i know we're not going to be able to eat all this so we should go to hollywood and give them to people who need it." alyah suggested. they all looked at her before cracking up. "girl fuck them!" mia replied. "i'm going to finish this the fuck." falize added.

"you guys know damn well y'all ain't gonna be able to finish this. it's practically impossible. anyways, let's talk about.. you know what." alyah waited for them to reply but they all began eating. "OH! i actually have a great idea."

"which is?" alyah sat next to aaron and waited for his response. "i should throw a party, invite maddy, and i'll tell her the four of us aren't friends anymore so she won't assume you guys are at the party and then i'll seduce her and you guys come out of a room and we kill her. it's gonna be cool though, like some action movie."

"okay, i'm pregnant so i won't be able to do anything cool. also, it's a terrible idea." alyah answered. "wait how? i mean some of the things aaron mentioned were pretty ridiculous but i think with some modifications it could possibly work." mia replied. aaron smiled at her.

"okay i'll tell you why it won't work out. first, it's going to be a party filled with tiktokers who are going to record everything and the media slash fans are going to question where maddy and aaron are especially since aaron is the one hosting the party. here's what we should do. we dress up as some house keepers to a party that is happening today, and we find maddy and kidnap her and kill her."

"i see where you're going with this," falize added. out of all of them they all had to admit that falize was the most intelligent. "we could drive by quickly and pretend it's our cleaning material. oh and two of us should be housekeepers and two others should be getaway drivers. alyah could be a driver along with mia. aaron and i should be the house keepers."

the conversation went on for an hour or so and they finally came up the official plan. they decided on doing the housekeeper plan and take maddy to a random beach home aaron rented over a week ago. vinnie had his entire day planned out to skate and film.

"ok let's do this. mia and i will arrive at the house and be normal. make sure to stash maddy in this bag that you both will hold and when people ask tell them it's gallons of bleach." alyah told them to hurry up or else they would attract attention.

falize and aaron wore some crappy outfit that really proved they were housekeepers. mia applied heavy makeup on aaron and made falize wear no makeup whatsoever but add contacts and beauty marks.

as they searched the area for maddy, they eventually found her in a room crying. "um, ma'am, we have to clean this room as soon as possible." falize forced a older accent to her voice to really convince maddy that this wasn't anything serious. "oh my god, i'm so sorry. i'll be going." they carefully watched her walk to the door before falize knocked her out with a broom. "lock the door."

feeling pressure on himself, aaron's palms became sweaty at a rapid pace. falize worked on putting maddy in a bag and since she was skinny it worked out well. "let's go." the bag was heavy but luckily nobody was upstairs. "oh my gosh! this tiktok is so funny i have to show maddy."

"where's maddy?" more people began to question where she was and that's when maddy's best friend, jordan, questioned what they were holding. "don't worry miss. just tons of gallons of bleach that spilled. watch out because there's tons of chemicals that spilled in the drinks."

jordan dropped her drink and informed everybody. all the ignorant tiktokers began panicking and instantly forgot about maddy. alyah wondered what was the hold up. they rushed into alyah's car which wasn't apart of the plan. "just drive!"

"yo what the fuck this ain't a part of the plan!" mia yelled at them from her car. "follow me to the house."
"she's going to wake up eventually."

"give her this drink." alyah passed them a water bottle which she spiked.

NEW CHARACTER...!

JORDAN  LIVELY

JORDAN LIVELY

━━ cat's corner
disappeared but came back with new chapters😩💯