005.

ALYAH woke up feeling like shit. but, it wasn't all bad. lying down beside her was vinnie. alyah got dressed and all the commotion woke him up. he got up and walked right out the door.

alyah scoffed. she couldn't believe her eyes. did vinnie really walk out without saying anything? not even a simple bye, or see you later? alyah was curious to find out what he was gonna do. so, being her crazy self, she decided to spy on him. she understood that this was beyond weird, but, in her mind, she'd do anything for vinnie. literally, anything.

"where is this son of a bitch going?" she stood from the corner of the kitchen watching him walk out of her house and slamming the door behind him. alyah rolled her eyes. she was used to vinnie closing doors but since he was strong it always came off as a slam.

she followed him to his car and he drove off fast. she decided to go in her car and drive slowly and reminded herself to keep a distance.

as she followed him, vinnie came to a stop at a familiar house. it was his girlfriend, maddy's house. "of course he came here." alyah didn't feel shocked whatsoever.

they made out in his car for almost five minutes and it was absolutely killing alyah. she gagged numerous times when she saw maddy slipping some tongue.

eventually, their kissing came to and end when vinnie began driving to melrose. she assumed he was probably going to teach maddy how to skate. classic, she thought.

alyah met vinnie through skating when he messaged her on instagram asking if they could skate for one of his videos that he never published. when they first met, they had an amazing time. of course, she automatically liked him because he was so attractive, but it took vinnie some time to realize how gorgeous alyah was.

they parked in a parking lot in melrose and vinnie and maddy walked into a vegan place. alyah watched from afar and they were simply talking and laughing and it seemed like they were truly enjoying each other's presence.

alyah was quick to notice that vinnie put his hand on her inner thigh which made her a little jealous. "girl!" alyah's friend, mia, called out from across the street. "oh hey mia. what are you doing here?"

"oh just learning how to use one of these damn electric scooters. i swear, i fell like two times and scratched my knee." mia rambled on about how the scooters were fun but overrated but alyah was tuning her out. she nodded whenever she finished a sentence but she kept her eyes on maddy and vinnie.

"yeah so, what are you doing?" alyah looked at mia and thought of an answer. "just strolling around you know. looking for some cute clothes."

"lemme join you then!" mia offered, but alyah was quick to decline. "i just finished shopping, my bags are in my car. i think i'm gonna be going."

"alyah, cut the crap. i literally see vinnie and maddy in that vegan spot. you're spying on them, aren't you?"

alyah scoffed, "girl, what? that's mad creepy why would i ever do that."

"you're you, alyah. you're obsessed with vinnie and it's unhealthy. get a life."

"um, i'm not obsessed! i'm just in love with him still. i want him to break up with maddy. when will he realize that she's not the one for him? i just, i hate seeing how fast he moved on while i lie in bed every single night thinking about what i did wrong in our relationship. it's just not fair. he shouldn't be out here living his best life with her while i'm still heartbroken."

"it's not good to stalk!" mia replied. "i know but i really don't care."

"cmon, let's go." mia pulled alyah's hand but she refused to go with her. "mia, for real, leave me alone. go with aaron or something."

"okay but aaron fine as hell, think you can hook me up with him?" alyah laughed at her statement. "just go!!" mia laughed with her before hopping on her scooter and searching every shop.

an hour passed and they finally left. vinnie dropped maddy off at her house and gave her a bunch of kisses on her neck.

alyah stayed behind to follow maddy though. she saw her get into her own car and drive somewhere. alyah proceeded to follow her and came to realize that she was driving to kio cyr's house. "you're kidding, right?" alyah spoke to herself as she saw maddy run to kio.

he carried her and she passionately kissed him. kio took her into his house and alyah felt like throwing up.

she got out of her car and rushed to their windows and saw maddy getting undressed. "ew, now i'm really gonna throw up."

kio and maddy were basically having sex with the windows wide open. a bunch of residents liked to jog around this neighborhood so seeing this would've scarred them for life. alyah retreated back to her car and quickly texted her friends.