015.

"NO, I DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, LIKE KEITH." alyah told mia, aaron, and falize. "okay, then why are you dresssing up to meet up with him right now?"

"to get to know him? listen, i'm interested in a friend. not a boyfriend, just a friend. i want to eliminate drama from my life and maybe he can help calm me down. listen, i'm going to his place right now."

      "girl, i have a bad feeling about this whole thing. you should try things out with vinnie."

      "falize, i'm done trying. he doesn't love me. i don't want love right now anyways. i want comfort and maybe a new friend."

      "if you don't come back home tonight we're driving over there and picking your ass up."

      "haha very funny mia. listen, i'm a grown ass woman, i know how to protect myself. besides, how bad can it be?"

     "turn on your location okay?" aaron sat up from her bed and snatched her phone from her hand. "okay! i'm leaving now. don't fall asleep too early." they all said bye and reminded her to stay safe.

      driving into his neighborhood, she saw him standing outside in a hoodie and sweats. "okay, this is a good sign. he didn't try because he doesn't like me like that."

alyah parked in front of him and he helped her get out of her car. "thanks." she said. "you look nice." he complimented her. alyah blushed a little. fuck, she thought to herself.

keith walked her into his home where they sat down on his luxurious couch in front of a ginormous tv. "this is nice."

"tell me, what do you do for a living?" he questioned. "right now i'm unemployed because i'm pregnant but i'm a model."

       "oh. do you want to talk about vinnie? you guys seem close. i remember when you guys began dating."

       "you do?" keith nodded. "i don't want to talk about vinnie. i hope you understand."

"totally. also, i don't want to sound too forward or anything but i really really like you. i know i don't know you at all but i mean, i can get to know you."

alyah smiled at him. "trump or biden?" she asked. "biden." he replied. "i think we're gonna get along just well."

"nevada needa stop acting dumb and turn dark blue." "right? i keep checking up on the election results and it's still light blue. it's so irritating at this point to be honest."

keith and alyah spent two hours talking about each other and laughing. this was the most fun she's had since forever.

"alyah, we should do this again." alyah looked up at keith and he was close to her lips. "agree-" she was interrupted by his kiss.

he put his large hands onto her breasts and touched up on them. they passionately kissed each other for two minutes before he took off his rings and moved his middle finger onto her thighs. as he planned on sliding it into her, alyah stood up. "okayyy, moving too fast, keith. i'm gonna get going now."

keith licked his lips as he watched her walk out. alyah wiped her lips and sighed. "why the fuck did i do that?"

"wait!" keith followed after her and pulled her by the waist. he placed one last kiss on her lips and neck which almost conviniced her to stay. "keith," alyah reached out to get her phone to call mia. "i really have to go."

━━ cat's corner
i wrote this before i found out biden won

━━ cat's corneri wrote this before i found out biden won