VI

You woke up, feeling groggy and dazed, to a rap on the door.. You grumbled into your pillow and turned your head to face the wall.

"I'm coming in." You heard before the door was opened and footsteps made their way to your bed. "I see you only managed to remove your gloves, apron and shoes on your own." There was a smirk in that voice and you turned to face the man, eyes still half closed. "If you were in need of assistance you need only ask," he said as he placed the candle he was holding on the table beside your bed. He picked up the apron and gloves you had thrown off somewhere last night.

"Mey-rin was asleep before I could get her help," you rebutted, pushing yourself up with your arms until you were sitting upright. You rubbed your eyes and ran your hand down your face and through your hair.

"You could have asked for my help." He hummed a little as he picked up and moved your shoes to the foot of your bed. "You need not worry about me seeing your indecent body, even blindfolded I am quite good with my hands." His eyes slid over you and you felt the urge to cover yourself with your arms. Something about that gaze made you think he could see through your clothes. Feeling a shudder run up your spine you were reminded of what happened last night and your cheeks flooded with warmth.

"Last night..." you trailed off, wondering if it was even worth mentioning, "when you saw me in your room." you said, looking at his face but avoiding his eyes.

The look he gave you suggested he was pretending not to know what you were talking about. "I believe you were dreaming, I did not find you in my room last night, [Y/N]," he informs, attempting to sound convincing. You knew he was able to convince the people of this world into believing him, but you had seen enough of his tricks to know better.

"I don't believe you," you declared, standing up and smoothing out your dress. "Whatever, you're not going to admit it, just help me put my shoes on." You placed a hand on his shoulder and lifted one foot, balancing on the other. The look he gave you made your knees weak.

"I suggest we change your clothes first." He moved your hand from his shoulder and pulled a strip of black cloth from his back pocket. You put your foot back down and watched him wrap the cloth over his eyes and tie it behind his head.

"You really can't see me?" you said, waving your hand in front of his face and looking for a reaction.

With a sinister lilt to his voice, "If that makes you feel better, no I cannot," he said. He made his way over to the wardrobe, bringing down the black dress and placing it on the bed before holding his arms open a fraction, beckoning you towards him with a finger. You didn't do as he wanted, not trusting him in the slightest.

"I'll just ask Mey-rin to help me," you decided, staying in place and running your hands up and down your arms trying to ease your nerves.

"She is attending to her own duties. Hurry, we do not have all morning." It took you a moment before you reluctantly accepted, figuring it was not as if a demon really cares how you look. "We do not have enough time to change your undergarments unfortunately." You noticed a playful smirk on his lips and had to stop yourself from falling into his arms.

With you at arm's length, his hands fell onto your waist and you jumped a little at the pressure. He moved closer, one of his hands snaking further around you and moving up your back. "You're facing me, I will need you to turn around." He says, though you suspect he knew that already, you didn't press him on it, instead you quickly turned around and he got to work undoing your dress.

It felt like he was purposely letting his fingers linger on you and you almost wanted to lean into the touch. You moved your arms and legs when he instructed and before you knew it, you were already in the black dress and Sebastian was securing the apron around you.