Shattered

A/N Oh my god thank you guys so so much we hit 'His Princess' to #1 in All my love category and #1 in Broken Rules category. Thank you guys so so much I love you guys.

Vote and Comment. All my love xx

____________________________________________

Alexander's POV

Have you ever wanted to just say 'I Quit' but cannot because your hands are tied up by the chains of the society and emotional attachments. 

I was raised to be the leader, the perfect son, the perfect brother ( which I most certainly am not ) , Mr. Perfectionist but everyday I lost a part of me everyday, I became colder and colder day by day until I turned into the coldhearted person I am today. Stone cold.

My heart feels like an empty void full of grief and pain, which will never be filled because the only one capable of doing so is dead, she died because of me. If only I had not drank so much, if only I would have listened to what she said, I wouldn't have lost her. I would give up everything to change what happen that night, to be able to see her again. The guilt I carry on my shoulders for her death. I am willing to do anything just to see her again, just to see her again.

Anyway back to reality

I was about to go to my office when my little angel called out my name, you might be wondering if I have a daughter, no I dont have a daughter, she is my niece, Luna , Celeste's daughter.

"Uncle Alex" she ran in my direction and I bent down and enveloped her into my arms, I gave her I kiss on her forehead and she smiled, she looks exactly like her mum.

"Hi princess, where is your mommy"

"She is coming with daddy"

"Ok, do you want candy? "

"Yes please" she giggled, now I see where she gets her rule breaker attitude from, me obviously.

"Dont tell your mommy ok"

I picked her up and headed to my kitchen, where I had a special stash of candy hidden for her. I pick up the jar and handed it over to her and she squealed, she is so adorable. That was when my gaze landed on my sister, she was leaning against the wooden door frame. We are in trouble.

"Spoiling my daughter already, I see"

"That's what uncles do and I am no doubt the best uncle in the world, aren't I Lu ? "

"Yes you are"

"See even she agrees"

"Ok ok but dont give her too much candy please"

"Hmm I'll think about that, I have a meeting to attend so I'll be back soon" I handed Luna to Celeste, pecked them on the cheek and left, back to the coldness we go.