Telling Alexander

Sapphire's POV :

I woke up in the morning to a wave of nausea and morning sickness, little bean momma is not feeling well please don't do this. I felt a strong pair of arms holding my hair and rubbing my back soothingly, Xander. I slowly got up and cleaned myself.

"Are you alright love, we are going to the doctor today itself "

"I am alright hun we are not going to the doctor "

"We are"

"We aren't" I said giving him the best puppy face.

"Fine, but if it happens again then we are going to the doctor"

"Well this is going to happen a lot"

"What do you mean" I walk towards him and place his hand on my belly.

"The baby says hi"

He looked at me with shock first but then his expression changed, he had a smirk plastered on his face and he looked very happy.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD" he said in a very happy and joyful tone

"Mhmm" he picked me up and spun me around. After putting me down he hugged my belly and kissed it.

"Hi baby I know we have just met but I love you a lot already and your mommy too. I will try to be the best daddy ever. I love you so much sweetheart" aw this makes my heart melt. "Thank you so much Sapphire you make the happiest person in the world" he said as he stood up, cupped my face and kissed me on my forehead.

"I've booked a appointment for the first scan today"

"Mhmm"

"Now get out I need to take a shower"

As Xander left the bathroom I locked the door and stripped. I let the hot water clean me up and then I changed into my outfit

After I got dressed I walked downstairs. Alexander came to me and kissed me. "We have to te the family"

"Mhmm"

"When do you wanna tell them ?"

"Today after the appointment over lunch"

"Okay let's get you some breakfast and then we can go"

**at the doctor's office **

Dr. Holly asked me to lay down and pull my shirt up. Alexander was sitting right next to me and was holding my hand.

"Ok so this might be cold" she said and put the gel on my belly and slowly started to move the device on my belly. We could hear the heartbeat of our baby and then on the screen we saw our little munchkin. Our little bean. Happy tears were flowing down our eyes as we saw our little one on the screen.

"Ok so Mrs. Fox it looks like you are 3 weeks pregnant and the baby's heartbeat is perfect and the baby is healthy. Everything else also appears to be fine so there is no need to worry. Try not to lift heavy objects and prevent stress. Also take your meds on time and take proper rest"

"Ok doc"

"Would you like me to print out the pictures ? "

"Yes please"

The nurse wiped off the gel and I got up.

"Careful there princess" Xander said as I was about to jump off the bed. Opps . We took the pictures of our baby and went home.