Telling the family

Sapphire's POV

Her outfit and hairstyle 👇

"Are you ready love ?"

"Yup. I'll be there in a minute" I made my way to the gardens where the lunch was set up. Our families were sitting and talking to each other.

"Let's go" Alexander said as he placed his hand on the small of my back. As we arrived, all eyes were on us, Jade and Celeste were giggling in excitement and Sky, Luna and Elijah were playing with Aura, making cute faces which made her laugh. Aw, that makes my heart melt. Sebastian and Nicholas were just looking at us just like James and Grace  were . ( if you don't know who James and Grace are, they are Alexander and Celeste's parents)

"Thank you everyone for coming" Alexander stated, "The reason we have you guys gathered here is because we wanted to tell you guys something"

"Go on" Jade said

"Well" Alexander said pulling me close to him and placing his hand on my belly. "We're expecting" he said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

" I'M GOING TO BE A UNCLE" Sebastian said as he came to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Congratulations guys, I am so happy for you"

"I'm so happy for you two"Grace said with happiness. "We are going to spoil this one rotten" James added and I laughed

"Don't take it lightly when they say they are gonna spoil the little one rotten, I'm saying this from personal experience" Nicholas said laughing

"Now I get to get back at you Alex for spoiling Luna, watch me as I spoil your little one rotten" Celeste added

"How far are you?" Grace asked

"Three weeks"

"That's nice, did you go for the first scan"

"We did go for the first scan, we went today morning  mum"

Yeah she asked me to call her mum and James dad, they treat me like her own daughter. After mum and dad died in the crash nobody has ever made me feel like this except for Bash, Jade and my grandparents until now I have my own family, with people who love me and make me feel like home.

I was lost in the darkness, Alexander entered my life as a ray of light and he lifted me back up. He made me feel like home, showed me that I was worth it all. I was stuck and he pulled me up and now he lit the fire in me again, showd me that I am loved, helped me push my demons aside and here we are today about to start a family together.